Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I definitely will @eshoe  I've always connected well with people over the internet. And all these folks are amazing.

@sprocketta  How fun!  I'd never had those chocolate star cookies before, and now I know why they're so popular! Yum!

Same here @Ispend2much6 they are tasty!

@sprocketta-  You too got a love box from @jozkid!  She really is a sweetheart, she sent you lovely things! I love the socks she sent me, looks like you got a cute pair! And the Colourpop, such fun!

She's spreading the love around @prettyinpa  Glad to be part of it.

Yay! What a wonderful gift @sprocketta!!! Enjoy it all!

I definitely will @veronika23

Yay! @sprocketta, what fabulous treats! ๐Ÿ˜‹ @jozkid has a special touch with her surprises! Such kindness! ๐Ÿ’• 

You are so right @itsfi

What an awesome package of goodies @sprocketta! That was so sweet of @jozkid

I'm really enjoying it @faeriegirl

@eshoe and I share a love for masks (okay, "love" may be an understatement) and I suspect it has only grown with the masking thread. LOL! I knew I was going to be in for a mind blowing surprise when I picked up a box with familiar handwriting and the cutest stickers!!!  eshoe has struck again!!! โค๏ธ 

Beautifully handmade cards and sweet notes inside! <3 <3Beautifully handmade cards and sweet notes inside! โค๏ธ โค๏ธLove the gift wrapping! <3Love the gift wrapping! โค๏ธ

Spoiler
IMG_3713.JPGGudetama shortbread cookie? From the 2018 Hello Kitty Truck?! OMG! It's too cute to eat.Gudetama shortbread cookie? From the 2018 Hello Kitty Truck?! OMG! It's too cute to eat.
Spoiler
LOVE!! I'm not sure how I didn't know these collectible mini Gudetama plush sets existed! The book is ... amazing!LOVE!! I'm not sure how I didn't know these collectible mini Gudetama plush sets existed! The book is ... amazing!Masks I've been wanting to try and one of your faves!! Thank you!Masks I've been wanting to try and one of your faves!! Thank you!I already know when I will be reaching for these during the mask of the week challenge! Yay!I already know when I will be reaching for these during the mask of the week challenge! Yay!That Gudetama sticker on the Dr. Jart mask is so cute. I almost don't want to tear open the mask because of it. *almost* LOL!That Gudetama sticker on the Dr. Jart mask is so cute. I almost don't want to tear open the mask because of it. *almost* LOL!

I don't even know how to thank you for ... for being you, eshoe! โค๏ธ  I've been looking at these amazing treats you sent me and just staring at them and your notes for the longest time (and, a huge "thank you" and hug to your daughter for the beautifully hand made card, the sweet note she wrote and her awesome art work! LOVE!). I'm in awe of your thoughtfulness and generosity, not just to me, but to so many on BIC. These goodies are spectacular, and I'm so thankful for them, but far above and beyond these wonderful treasures, what I'm most grateful for and blessed by is your thoughtfulness and friendship. Thank you!

What a wonderful assortment if gifts, @itsfi ! They must have been so much fun to open ๐Ÿ˜„ what a sweet and kind surprise from @eshoe , she sure knows how to put together a spectacular sit of goodies! I hope you've been enjoying them ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜Š

@bakeamuffin, it's been so much fun going through everything. I still can't bring myself to eating that Gudetama cookie - it's so cute. Maybe next week. @eshoe is a sweetheart! โค๏ธ

@itsfi I literally cringed when my daughter asked me to open the Hello Kitty cookie package for her immediately after I bought them๐Ÿ˜† She ate it right away. I didnโ€™t even get the chance to take a picture!

@itsfi that was so nice of @eshoe  Look at all the masks and the Sanrio goodies.  I love how everything is wrapped. 

@eshoe is that the Sanrio event you went to that you told me about?

@SportyGirly125@eshoe did an amazing job with the wrapping and curating everything that went into the box. So much fun and goodness contained in this box, best of which is her friendship.

Ok your last thoughts brought a very happy smile to my face @itsfi , I feel the same. Is it weird I have just as much fun hunting for little things to send you as I do shopping for myself now๐Ÿ˜‚ One for me, one for you...they arenโ€™t always a hit, but itโ€™s always fun๐Ÿ˜Š

That is not weird at all @eshoe! I do the same when Iโ€™m out shopping! The โ€œone for me, one for youโ€ rule is a good one to abide by! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ It makes shopping for sheet masks even more fun! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Yes it was @SportyGirly125! I didnโ€™t know exactly what they would be selling but I couldnโ€™t pass up the opportunity. It was worth it๐Ÿ˜Š

OMG!  This is the cutest!  That shortbread cookie is adorable - Everytime the Hello Kitty Cafe truck comes to my city, it seems that even if we arrive 2-3 hours early, the line already threads through the whole mall - It's adorable, but not cute enough to camp out overnight, sigh... Some day!  Enjoy all your fun gifts from @eshoe@itsfi!

12,978 Replies
testing