Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@heartsmyfaceis't she really just the sweetest!  I was seriously crying when I opened it, I'll think of her each and every time I wear it!

@missjeanie  that was really thoughtful of @itsfi  to shower you with so many lovely masks. I look forward to your thoughts on them ๐Ÿ™‚

@GalPalVal17It was beyond thoughtful!  I've tried one of the masks so far and I loved it!  I'm trying to ration them out a bit but I'll dive in again tonight I'm sure!  Oh and those chocolates were polished off pretty quick lol!

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

That is awesome!!

Re: RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@cawayIt's so fun!! I still have everything displayed in my living room to gaze at!

@missjeanie  What a fun package!

@emaisgr8It really is!  I looked over everything again this morning and just felt like a kid at Christmas!

This is such a nice gift. @missjeanie . That egg nog mask looks really neat. 

@PrettyPaintIt really is so nice of her!  I think the egg nog will be perfect on a cold snowy night!

@missjeanie what a sweet gift from the very generous @itsfi 

@SportyGirly125I'm ever so grateful for her kindness!

Thatโ€™s such a thoughtful gift from @itsfi ! @missjeanie ! Sheโ€™s so generous and selfless and an amazing friend to have! She always see to know which masks to send according to your skin type! Iโ€™m so glad that she found the Elizabeth&James fragrance in the French Gray version that you enjoy! Those chocolates ๐Ÿซ look yummy ๐Ÿ˜‹! Iโ€™ve never seen pineapple cotton candy before! Enjoy and have fun masking! ๐Ÿ˜Š

@keana1  I assure you the chocolates ARE delicious!  They were a perfect way to end my day, well the chocolates sail mask, and a quick spray of French Grey!  I went to bed a very happy lady lol!

Iโ€™m happy to hear that @missjeanie ! ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

BIC is such an enabling site @missjeanie , @itsfi. It is bad for both my wallet and my waistline. I googled Lolliandpops and did not realize that there are stores located at 2 of my local malls. I will not be partaking the goodness for at least a month due to an emergency root canal that I needed done yesterday. I guess I will be an a soft food diet for at least a month.

Sorry about the root canal @Loretta55 ! Not fun at all! Get well soon!

I do not know if I am getting used to root canals but this one is not as bad as my previous one @keana1. I could chew much better with this root canal and the pain is very minor. In fact I have not taken any of the prescription since yesterday.

Thatโ€™s great news @Loretta55 ! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you for your kindness @keana1.

@Loretta55  Cotton Candy is soft no?? lol I joke.  Hope you're feeling better soon!

You may be correct @missjeanie. I need to go to a Lolli and Pops store to purchase some products for my son. I will gladly accept a sample of cotton candy to see if I could chew it easily. So far I have only eaten matzah balls when I had matzah ball soup and oatmeal.

12,978 Replies
testing