Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

🌈🦄📦 THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD 📦🦄🌈

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

🖤🌈🦄📦🖤 Post your unicorn mail here!!!! 🖤🌈🦄📦🖤

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: 🌈🦄📦 THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD 📦🦄🌈

@prettyinpa,

Yippee!  You got Unicorn/Mermaid Mail/Birthday/Galentine Mail!

Such cute and fun presents! 

I love the Mermaid brush, Mermaid trinket dish, and beautiful Mermaid pin!

@Tamara76  really knows how to give a terrific gift!  

Awwwww!   I think you're the best, too! <3   I am so happy you liked everything, @prettyinpa!!!!  You've had such a rough couple of months, I hope this cheered you up and that you're recovering well from your injury and flu!!!! <3 <3 <3

P.S.  I tried one of those lollipops, too, and planted the stick a few days ago, but it hasn't done anything yet.  I keep checking on it and I hope to see sprouts soon!!!! <3

What a nice gift! That notebook is amazing!!!! @prettyinpa

I was so fortunate to come home from my trip out west to a lovely unicorn mail from my friend, @ZombieMetroAnt!  She sent me a package of unicorn and mermaid magic!

Spoiler
zombie1.JPGMagical felt pouch!

Inside the felt pouch was a plethora of llama, unicorn and sparkly goodies! A Paintable Llama, a cute unicorn that I plan to color, a sparkly pencil, some stickers and special llama and unicorn toys!

Spoiler
zombie2.JPGooh, so cute

Also a mermaid pouch, with cute mer-notes, and mer-writing instruments!  I feel so glittery!

Spoiler
zombie 3.JPG

Thank you so much, my dear friend, Zombie, your mail was just the thing when I got home sick with the flu and really tired. I've been having fun painting my llama and writing with my new stationery and pens. You are the absolute sweetest and I am so lucky to have you as my friend!

Cute!  You'll have to show off your painted llama once it's finished.

Oh I love the paint-your-own llama! I hope you enjoy everything, @prettyinpa!

Aw, you are so very, very welcome my darling @prettyinpaHeart  I hope you are feeling much better!  If not, I'll have to come over there and make you some soup Smiley Wink   xoxo

Awww! @prettyinpa. Everything is so cute! 

Awwww!  What a sweet Galentine surprise!  Looks like @ZombieMetroAnt and I had the same idea! Enjoy, @prettyinpa!!!! <3 <3 <3

Love it! Enjoy your new goodies @prettyinpa!!!

@prettyinpa Wow! @Tamara76 and @ZombieMetroAnt are really pulling out all the stops! Awesome! Enjoy!

@prettyinpa,

How very nice of @ZombieMetroAnt to send you such thoughtful unicorn/mermaid mail!

I really like that chubby unicorn!  He always makes me smile! 

I hope you are feeling much better now!  Smiley Happy

Awww! So much fun stuff @prettyinpa

There is a serious surge of awesome unicorn and mermaid happening lately! Thanks to all of you all who help to add so much positive energy to the Universal Bank of Love!!!!!!!! ✨💖✨

sparkle on!

Here is the magical and mermazing pre-Galentine treat from my beautiful friend, @mermadelove!!!! <3 

021318mermade.jpg

She sent me MERMAID LOAFER SLIDES,y'all!  How amazing are these shoes?!?!  These are stunning - Thank you so very much, beautiful!  <3 <3 <3 

And I love this unicorn pen so much!  It is going to work with me tomorrow! And the mermaid brushes will be so fun to use - they will brighten up my morning routine! Finally, the Yoda Jellybeans are just too stinking cute!  I can't wait to try them! <3 

Your card is not only beautiful, but also means so much to me!  You are such a generous and loving friend and I am so inspired by how you always pay kindness forward!  I am blessed to have you in my life! <3

thankyoulips.gif

Those are some fancy shoes, very nice!!

Oooh @Tamara76. those sparkly slides, they are making my eyes pop!  What a beautiful color and design, they are amazing! And Mermaid brushes, I love the little finny tails, and the pretty pen. @mermadelove really hit the jackpot with these gifts, they are fabulous! Enjoy!

Thank you so much, @prettyinpa!!!

@mermadelove is such a doll - This was such a fun surprise! <3

Hi @Tamara76,

This is an amazing Galentine treat from @mermadelove! I am obsessed with those sparkly loafers. Smiley Happy

Best Regards,

<3 Raquel 

Awwww, thanks, @RaquelBT!  Aren't they just the cutest?  @mermadelove is the sweetest gal in the sea! <3

@RaquelBT Thanks, doll!!! Just making sure we all *~~*~*Sparkle On! *~*~~*

Image result for sparkling mermaid gifImage result for sparkling mermaid gif

8,301 Replies