Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@Shosh85 How cute is that unicorn! Enjoy all of your goodies!

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you, @RebeccaBT!!  It was such a wonderful surprise and the unicorn is super adorable! ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ˜

This community is full of such sweet people, with @eshoe...

This community is full of such sweet people, with @eshoe among the top. I love her gift to you, @Shosh85!

Re: This community is full of such sweet people, with @eshoe...

@curlychiquita It's true, there are so many awesome and amazing people here on BIC! @eshoe is definitely on top! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Shosh85 ,

Love your Starry Night background!  So nice of @eshoe  to share the love! 

Have fun masking!

Thanks, @tsavorite!! She's definitely a thoughtful and generous lady! ๐Ÿ˜

@Shosh85 how thoughtful of @eshoe to spread her masking love. 

@SportyGirly125  She is so generous! ๐Ÿ˜Š

How nice of @eshoe@Shosh85! Enjoy! And there's such thing as a guacamole face mask? How cool is that?!?

@PrettyPaint Yeah, I thought guacamole sounded fun! The ingredients have avocado oil and tomato in it, so I guess that's the guacamole! There's also several flower extracts in it too, so I'm super curious how it'll turn out.. and how it'll smell ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Such great caramels @Shosh85 , mine didnโ€™t last long either! Looks like youโ€™ll have some awesome masks to try out in the near future. Youโ€™re right, @eshoe does an amazing job hostessing! 

@missjeanie The masking thread has been such a blast, mostly because how awesome of a hostess she is! Glad you enjoyed all your goodies too! I ate ALL the caramels literally right after snapping a pic of them! So yummy! ๐Ÿ˜‹

Enjoy all your fantastic goodies @Shosh85

Thank you so much, @faeriegirl

@Shosh85 you always make it all look so good - that photo of the masks is delightful ๐Ÿ˜„ Thank you so much for being a part of our first little MOTM and I am thrilled you are joining for the summer run.

I love those Montana caramels. Discovered them traveling to Bozeman, same with the Huckleberry - and good things are no fun when kept to yourself, ha!

I was wondering about that and the caramels @eshoe. My husband and I did a Montana trip for rockhounding and it looked so familiar.

I would be happy to move to MT @ShortErica. It was gorgeous.

My husband would too @eshoe. I guess Iโ€™m a bit high maintenance cause I love being 5 minutes from a Publix and he wants land out of the way.

Well see now I want both @ShortErica ๐Ÿ™„

Gotta get in before the major development starts but be in a popular enough place to know there will be commercial properties nearby. Whereโ€™s our crystal balls @eshoe?

@eshoe Everything looks good because everything is so good! ๐Ÿ˜‰ How generous and thoughtful you are to give out such great gifts to everyone! 

You have made the masking thread even more fun and I can't wait for another round of MOTM! Seriously the best kind of traveling box! Thanks again, eshoe, for everything you do! ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ

12,978 Replies
testing