Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Aww, congrats again! Hope you have a smooth and happy pregnancy @Mcakes!

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Looks like @ShortErica has been a busy little bee! I have a birthday coming up soon and she was so sweet to surprise me with a little birthday gift! I mean, seriously, what's better than masks and candy?! She obviously was taking notes because this gift was full favorites.... Leaders, Yadah, Holika Holika, Frudia, Power Bright and last but not least, tacos and Milky Way ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

45F7AF35-DE5C-48F4-A27B-2C425987225C.jpeg

0CB62EDD-D891-41B8-AC30-EDC8B39A3970.jpeg

ShortErica, you are so thoughtful and can't thank you enough for your generosity!  I am so happy our paths crossed here on the BIC! - it has been so fun chatting and masking with you and getting to know you!

Its been a long time since I've received any kind of birthday gift from anyone other than my husband, so getting this made me feel like a a kid again. ๐Ÿ˜Š Thank you SO MUCH for this wonderful gift you put together for me - you truly made my day! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ

@Shosh85 @ShortErica what a darling!!!  I just wanna say how much I love the little post itโ€™s!  Itโ€™s so nice to sift through masks and find little love notes on themโ˜บ๏ธ  Enjoy your masks and especially that peach tea!!!  Yum!!! 

@heartsmyface I love the post-it's too! Such a sweet little addition and so fun to read each one!..... and I keep them all ๐Ÿ˜Š

The peach drink is delicious! Perfect for washing down the Milky Way ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘

@Shosh85  such a thoughtful gift from @ShortErica 

@emaisgr8 It really was SO thoughtful and definitely made my day! ๐Ÿค—

Aw, what a fabulous gift from @ShortErica !  I am convinced she has a super power when it comes to picking out masks for people.  ๐Ÿ˜‰  I hope you have an amazingly wonderful birthday @Shosh85 !!

Thank you, @mrsmouse!! She definitely did a fantastic job putting this together for me! I really love everything ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—

@Shosh85 Happy Birthday! That's so awesome of her, and how it made you feel! โค๏ธ

Thank you, @Samtian!! It was definitely such a sweet and thoughtful surprise! ๐Ÿ˜

Awww that's so sweet!  Hope you have a great birthday!!! @Shosh85 

Image result for happy birthday kawaii gif

Awe, you're so sweet! Thank you so much @veronika23! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜

@Shosh85 what great unicorn mail from @ShortErica 

It was such a wonderful surprise! ๐Ÿ˜ @SportyGirly125 

@Shosh85 ,

Happy Birthday! This is a cute and thoughtful Birthday gift from @ShortErica!

Thank you, @tsavorite! It was super sweet of her to put this together for me! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Awwww! @Shosh85 Happy Birthday. What an amazing gift. I love all of the adorable notes. So thoughtful of @ShortErica 

Thank you, @PrettyPaint! I love the little notes so much- it was super thoughtful of her to put this wonderful package together for me! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—

Enjoy all your wonderful goodies @Shosh85! I hope you have a great birthday!๐Ÿฅณ

Thank you so much, @faeriegirl

@Shosh85 what a lovely birthday surprise. Enjoy all your goodies and Happy Birthday!!!

12,978 Replies
testing