Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

šŸŒˆšŸ¦„šŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD šŸ“¦šŸ¦„šŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

šŸ–¤šŸŒˆšŸ¦„šŸ“¦šŸ–¤ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! šŸ–¤šŸŒˆšŸ¦„šŸ“¦šŸ–¤

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: šŸŒˆšŸ¦„šŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD šŸ“¦šŸ¦„šŸŒˆ

Thank you @ather! @faeriegirl really did an fabulous job; masks I never even knew existed!! Smiley Happy

@itsfi what a wonderful surprise from @faeriegirl enjoy the masks and goodies 

Thank you @SportyGirly125! It's such a sweet and generous surprise from @faeriegirl!

@faeriegirl you are so dang sweet and thoughtful @itsfi e...

@faeriegirl you are so dang sweet and thoughtful @itsfi enjoy all your lovelies šŸ’

Re: @faeriegirl you are so dang sweet and thoughtful @itsfi e...

@lmaster, I completely agree - @faeriegirl is soooo sweet and thoughtful!! <3 <3

That lanolips colour is gorgeous @itsfi !  What an awesome selection of goodies from @faeriegirl, that bag really is so summery!  

@missjeanie, I have a few trips where I'm home for a night between them so that summery travel bag is going to come in handy and it'll make me think of @faeriegirl's thoughtfulness and all the fun we have on the masking thread! Smiley Happy

<3 all of those masks, and I spy Lano and DDG @itsfi! How very kind of @faeriegirl Smiley Happy  

Super kind of @faeriegirl@eshoe! These are perfect for my travel days! I can't wait!

@itsfi oh wow what a thoughtful thank you. Lots of goodies Smiley Happy

@GalPalVal17, it was so thoughtful of @faeriegirl. Unnecessary but so very kind and thoughtful! Smiley Happy

This is such a sweet package, @itsfi. All of the travel-sized items will be handy when you're on the road. Very thoughtful of @faeriegirl!

These are perfect for my work travels @quspork! @faeriegirl did a great job of curating these goodies!

So sweet, @itsfi @faeriegirl šŸ˜Š

Completely agree @l8totheparty! @faeriegirl did an amazing job of picking out all these treats!

@faeriegirlsent such a nice gift!  It is perfect for you, @itsfi!

@curlychiquita, it was such a thoughtful surprise by @faeriegirl! <3 <3 I feel spoiled.

@faeriegirl knows how to treat! She is so kind. Glad she was able to surprise you @itsfi. Can't go wrong with masks and chocolate!

@ShortErica, masks and candy go hand-in-hand. Smiley Happy @faeriegirl's kindness makes me smile. She's a sweetie!

Yay! Iā€™m so happy you like everything @itsfi! šŸ˜Š

Everything is perfect @faeriegirl! I have a crazy work trip schedule coming up and I'm looking forward to taking a lot of these goodies with me. Thank you again so much. You are very thoughtful and kind! <3

10,100 Replies