Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@itsfi  Ok, that wrapping paper!!! I wouldnโ€™t have wanted to ruin it either! Lol Iโ€™ll bet that headband comes in handy for some feel better masking real soon. What an awesome gift put together by @SportyGirly125 ! 

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So much awesomeness here @missjeanie! ๐Ÿคฉ@sportygirly125 always impresses! ๐Ÿค— She picked out so many great things! ๐Ÿ’— I canโ€™t wait to use the bear headband! ๐Ÿป How have I gone this long without one?!! ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

@missjeanie Thank you

@itsfi 

@SportyGirly125  put together the most delightful gift box for you!  Great choices, even the candy treats!  Kind and thoughtful to the max!  Cute wrapping paper and card!

I love the darling Hello Kitty cup. โค๏ธ

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

She did @tsavorite! She really did!!! ๐Ÿฅฐ @SportyGirly125 went above and beyond!

@tsavorite Thank you

We were chatting about the MM Coffee Break fragrance last week and @faeriegirl offered to send me a sample she had since there's no where near me to give this a sniff test... well she not only sent me the fragrance sample, but a whole whack of masks to try out!  

My skin loves snail mucin and I'm so pumped to try out some new snail masks!  And some brands that I don't see often up north!  

BTW.... I totally tested out the MM Coffee Break before I even put the truck in gear to leave the post office... I'm in love.  Must get a hold of this! It's not as much coffee as I thought it would be, but more the warm feeling of being cozy in a coffee shop, while it rains outside and I have a great book that I'm all wrapped up in to pass away an afternoon.  I think this is what I'd hoped that By the Fireplace would be. 

Thank You so much Faeriegirl, you're too kind!

squeeeee!!!squeeeee!!!

Looky all the snail masks @missjeanie!!! What a fun and thoughtful package from @faeriegirl!

@itsfi @Isnโ€™t she just a gem!

Aww so sweet of @faeriegirl! Let us know how you like the new snail masks @missjeanie. ๐Ÿ™‚

Already tested one out @ShortErica ! Just need to post on this weeks masks, as soon as I can sign in on my laptop!

Exactly @missjeanie. Some posts are just easier that way! And Chrome has been finicky with Sephora for me.

Mine has been wacky on safari @ShortErica .  Hopefully it's a site issue and it's been fixed.  So far so good this morning!

What a great surprise to go with the Coffee Break fragrance, @missjeanie!

I've already dug into the masks @quspork , they're an awesome bonus for sure!

@missjeanie How sweet! Enjoy all of your surprise goodies! 

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT !

that was so thoughtful @faeriegirl @missjeanie what are y...

that was so thoughtful @faeriegirl @missjeanie what are your thoughts on the fragrance??

Re: that was so thoughtful @faeriegirl @missjeanie what are y...

I absolutely love it @lmaster .  I was expecting it to be much more coffee scented, but it's more reminiscent of the scent you get in a coffee shop as a whole, the bustle of people going in and out, the warmth, the coziness.  I'm going to try and hold off looking for it until after Christmas... must concentrate on gifts for others lol

@missjeanie wow that was very sweet and generous of @faeriegirl.  How do you like the smell of it?

Its such a beautiful scent @SportyGirly125 I feel like Beach Walk was a great fragrance for me in the summer and this is going to be my winter MM fragrance.  It's warm, cozy and makes me want to snuggle into a sweater with a warm beverage, watching the snow out the window.

12,978 Replies
testing