Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Old Dutch ketchup chips are the best!

Old Dutch ketchup chips are the best!

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@missjeanie, aren't ketchup chips amazing?!!  Smiley Happy  I was recently in Vancouver with friends and now, they too are fans of ketchup chips ... and coffee crisps and ....

The skincare and beauty treats from @bakeamuffin came at an incredible time and they worked out perfectly for travel!

Have you tried "all dressed" chips yet @itsfi ?  I alternate my chip flavours depending on the day... but I actually did run out and grab some ketchup chips this week!

@missjeanie, what is this β€œall dressed” chip of which you speak? 😯  brb, need to do some research on this one!! Wowwy, that looks good. It says it’s available at a Target that is in a neighboring city to where I work. hmmmm... I may have to take a different route home tomorrow...

I've seen all dressed chips at a few places in the states but they're certainly not as popular or readily available as they are in Canada.  I have a few American friends and they love when I come to visit and bring both kinds of chips! @itsfi 

@itsfi Such amazing goodies! Thank you for sharing!

Best,

Rebecca 

Thank you @RebeccaBT! This box of goodies is signature @bakeamuffin - thoughtful, kind and generous!

πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’« yay!! I am so glad to see that everything arrived to you safely @itsfi β˜Ί the photos you took are beautful! 😍

You have been such a great friend to me, I can't ever say thank you enough. I enjoy all of our chats and the friendship we have grown πŸ’— Thank you for being so supportive and kind, people like you are exactly what that world needs. Keep shining your light, Fi! β˜€οΈ 

Awww @bakeamuffin! You are a great friend. I have very much enjoyed our chats and have learned so much from them! This was such a perfectly curated package and the timing incredible - you're amazing! Smiley Happy

Ouhhh nice!!! All the quintessential Canadian treats!!!  @itsfi @bakeamuffin was such a. Sweetie putting this lovely package together for you!! Enjoy!!! 

@heartsmyface, so many yummy Canadian goodies from @bakeamuffin - everything she picked out has been perfect! I have been trying to be good about not devouring all this deliciousness at once.

Such a sweet, generous gift from @bakeamuffin! All of the edible treats look delicious, @itsfi and I'm glad you'll be able to play with some new goodies on your upcoming trip!

@quspork, these goodies came at a perfect time. @bakeamuffin didn't know I was headed out of town soon after this marvelous unicorn mail arrived, but all the beauties and treats were perfect!

@itsfi how generous and kind of @bakeamuffin to send this very special unicorn mail your way.  She really sent so many goodies. The llama mug is so adorable. 

@SportyGirly125the llama mug is adorbs, I didn't want to use it for the longest time. Just wanted to look at it. @bakeamuffin really did a first rate job of picking out treats for me; such generosity and kindness.

awwwwwwwwaaaa @itsfi this is magical! @bakeamuffin such a...

awwwwwwwwaaaa @itsfi this is magical! @bakeamuffin such a beautiful act of kindness!

Re: awwwwwwwwaaaa @itsfi this is magical! @bakeamuffin such a...

@lmaster, I couldn't have said it better. @bakeamuffin is beautiful inside and out.

@itsfi  wow such an amazing gift!

Thank you @ather@bakeamuffin outdid herself; beyond kind and generous!

@itsfi @bakeamuffinThose ketchup flavored chips and coffee crisps look delicious. I love the cute packaging of every product, too. What a thoughtful, fun gift. <33

@PenelopeBT, I first learned of ketchup chips from @bakeamuffin; she sent me a  generous and fun unicorn last year and it had all these Canadian treats I had never tried before (and that I now looooove)!

8,369 Replies