Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

It was amazing @tsavorite I just can't believe my eyes! @SportyGirly125 you are so giving, thank you dearly!!

@lmaster You are welcome. Iโ€™m glad I could bring a little bit of Trader Joeโ€™s to you ๐Ÿ˜Š

@SportyGirly125 you picked some awesome products and treats!! I'm over the moon right now!! ๐Ÿ˜

@lmaster Iโ€™m so glad that everything arrived safely to you. I have been planning this box ever since you got the Advent calendar back in November.  I hope you find some new favorites in beauty, skincare, and haircare to add to your collection. Thank you for being such a good friend to me and an awesome Momma to 4 kiddos. I donโ€™t know how you do it. Enjoy the goodies!  Let me know what you think of them. 

@SportyGirly125 I'm amazed! I already know I'm going to love everything!! The cookies are out of this world,, better than Oreos!! There cookie butter is phenomenal,,, the chips are great too!! Thank you thank you!! ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿค—

@lmaster is a sweetheart.  She threatened (! Hahaha) me with Dunkin donuts iced coffee (I love iced coffees) on more than 1 occasion, and I can't wait to try them!  And a donut bath bomb as well.  Cuuute theme.  Omg that Betty Boop makeup bag!  I'm switching out my other travel makeup bag and using this one instead. It is too cute!  Masks to try, chocolates, snacks, perfume, bath, body and lip products.  This girl โค I can't wait to try it all- sooo many new things to me! Unicorn mask for a unicorn gift. ๐Ÿฆ„โคโค๐Ÿฆ„โญ

Not gonna lie- I've already sprayed the perfume.  I find perfume to be such a personal gift, but I like this one ๐Ÿ˜Š Thanks lmaster!Some lmaster loveSome lmaster love

@l8totheparty What an awesome package. Enjoy! 

Best,
Rebecca

Truly, @lmaster is so thoughtful in her gifts ๐Ÿ˜Š @RebeccaBT 

This is such a cute, fun package, @l8totheparty!

Enjoy all your goodies @l8totheparty!

Thanks @faeriegirl I will!

@l8totheparty  Such an awesome package!! @lmaster  Is a wonderful friend!

@l8totheparty this was so cool! @lmaster's threats look nice and not scary hahaha ๐Ÿคฃ

@l8totheparty .

I understand your excitement over the Betty Boop makeup bag!  It's adorable!

@l8totheparty I'm drinking an iced coffee right now ๐Ÿ˜† hope you like them!! 

I just tried a flaming hot funyun and almost died. LOL. They are HOT. ๐ŸŒถ๐ŸŒถ๐ŸŒถ๐ŸŒถ๐ŸŒถ๐ŸŒถ๐ŸŒถ๐ŸŒถ

@l8totheparty @I adore that perfume! @lmaster introduced me to it as well and I never would have randomly picked it up.... I may have gotten another with some shoppers points in November because I loved it so much! 
enjoy all your treats and let us know how your coffee and doughnut is!! Lol ๐Ÿฉโ˜•๏ธ

@missjeanie oh that's so good to know!! ๐Ÿ’š

This is a late post, but not an ungrateful one.  I've had a really rocky last half of the year and December was particularly hard, but once again... BIC and all the lovely people here have made such a difference in my life.  It's cheesy I know... but I love all you guys and gals.  

The lovely @lmaster was so kind to send a package my way for Christmas.  I'm pretty pumped for an actual unicorn mask, the hand cream is already at my desk at work, and I'm going to be testing out that sugar rush body butter as soon as I finish up my boring vaseline lotion.  

master has no idea, but the 10.0.6 mask that she sent has a bit of a special meaning to me.  Before my mother passed away, she was pretty sick and I moved back in to help take care of her.  Part of our new little tradition was a 'Skincare Sunday' routine. I would use the DE Babyfacial and I'd give her a mask with the 10.0.6.  She said it made her feel like she wasn't laying in a bed anymore and was at a spa.  Seeing this mask again really made me smile with some great memories.  

Thank you so much for the gift master.  The candy is all gone, the products are all getting used and loved and the memories and good feelings are so appreciated.  You made me smile on more than one occasion and receiving this package really made not only my face, but my heart smile too.

the most adorable little penguins on the card!the most adorable little penguins on the card!

I'm so glad that @lmaster's gift could bring a smile to your face, @missjeanie. Sending some more positive vibes your way! Heart

12,978 Replies
testing