Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@ShortErica awwww enjoy sweetness!! @Shosh85 is so kind and thoughtful!!

Thank you @lmaster!

How absolutely sweet of @Shosh85 , @ShortErica !! Enjoy your goodies ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š I enjoy the icing masks, and I have a Holika Holika acai Berry mask waiting for me. You have quite a collection of interesting finds there- I wouldn't know where to begin!

Thanks so much @l8totheparty. There are a lot of goodies to explore!

What a great package, @ShortErica! The unicorn wrapping paper is just too cute. It looks like @Shosh85 sent you some amazing goodies and yay for being able to complete the Holika mask collection!

It was so sweet @quspork. Definitely sneaky and kind of her to send it my way.

@ShortErica  Oh good, I'm glad everything arrived in one piece! ..... and darn, I totally thought I sent you the Mugwort Holika Holika! I looked everywhere around my house to see if my son snatched it and I don't see it. I'll have to include that one in future Unicorn Mail ๐Ÿ˜‰

I'm glad your boys got to try some jelly beans! Oh my gosh, they are just too adorable! It always makes me smile when you talk about them!
Also, chocolate sounds like a well-rounded breakfast! Haha! I still haven't tried the smashing s'mores, but I've heard from others they're good, so hopefully you like them too. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I ate the chocolate caramel bar tonight @Shosh85. My husband was going through the bag and just passed it over. He was like "this is so you." Caramel is just delicious. LOL. That would be too funny if your son snatched it. He knows - Gotta collect em all! ๐Ÿ˜‰

@ShortErica  Caramel really is delicious! Do you have a favorite caramel candy? I think the Canadian Caramilk bar is my new fave now. ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿซ

Im almost positive my 4 year old did something with that mask! Haha! He ran off with a pile of them more than once and I had to chase him and pry them out of his hands. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Yeah, the Caramilk has become my favorite from Canada. Originally it was the Wunderbar. I'll happily eat either. I bet it was both frustrating and hysterical @Shosh85. I'm imagining him running away like this girl

Image result for girl run away meme

@ShortErica  Wunderbar was the original favorite for me too ๐Ÿ˜‰

That picture definitely captures exactly what my son looked like! Haha! My little Holika Holika thief ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hi @ShortErica,

What an amazing package! Those peanut butter cups are amazing! 

Best,
Rebecca

I can eat lots of chocolate, though I try to be nice and share @RebeccaBT ๐Ÿ˜Š

Awwww @SportyGirly125!!! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Youโ€™ve outdone yourself, which is truly no small feat! I cannot begin to express how blessed we are by your warm and kind spirit; you are always so welcoming to and of everyone on BIC. Iโ€™m touched by your thoughtfulness and generosity - with your time and with your unicorn mail. 

Ohhh!!! Iโ€™ve not ventured into Glossier skincare and now I can! So generous and thoughtful of you!!! โค๏ธOhhh!!! Iโ€™ve not ventured into Glossier skincare and now I can! So generous and thoughtful of you!!! โค๏ธ

How cute is that envelope and the gift wrapping is so fun!How cute is that envelope and the gift wrapping is so fun!

7E089242-6F46-4CB0-8B71-4ABE81D3108C.jpeg

Happy Galentineโ€™s Day, hon! ๐Ÿ’– Thank you for making my week extra special! ๐Ÿค— 

Oh what a sweet collection of Glossier to try, @itsfi! @SportyGirly125 is spreading the Galentine's cheer and love this February ๐Ÿ˜„ Can't wait to hear your thoughts on everything! 

Thank you, @eshoe! Super sweet and generous of @SportyGirly125! Have you tried any of these Glossier products? Any faves?

@itsfi the Futuredew is so versatile. I love it And use it everyday, sometimes a little, sometimes a lot. A few of these are new, so I am just as excited to try them!

eta: Futuredew, not Honeydew

@itsfi Wait till you see what she got ๐Ÿ˜‰

Pretty card, and so many goodies!  Enjoy the Glossier items and let us know how they are ๐Ÿ˜Š

@itsfi 

@SportyGirly125 

Thank you @l8totheparty! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Iโ€™m looking forward to trying out the Glossier goodies and will definitely post my thoughts on them! @SportyGirly125 was very generous with her unicorn mail! ๐Ÿ’– 

What a wonderful selection of Glossier goodies to try out, @itsfi@SportyGirly125 was so incredibly thoughtful to curate these special gifts!

12,978 Replies
testing