Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So when I tagged @quspork as a ninja unicorn mailer, I was only kinda joking.  Little did I know I was on her hit list, too! No warning; just some fall love sent my wayπŸŽƒπŸ‚πŸβ™₯οΈπŸπŸ‚πŸŽƒ

My fall decorations bin is currently somewhere up in the attic, so besides a lone Honeycrisp diffuser and candle from Trader Joe’s, it looks like every other day in my home. So this autumn-themed package of goodies brought me so much joy! 868A9D5E-80CA-472B-A099-D4AB9131A26D.jpegI wish I could jump into this boxSmiley Happy

Everything was packed with such attention to detail. Maybe my eyes welled up a bit...I miss being a kid jumping into a pile of fall leaves. So this made me a little nostalgic! But on to the good stuff.

E95F8C9B-9671-4BC2-A3F2-BD3695F7161B.jpegOk, be still my heart. Bum Bum ❀️ and Voluspa!

DD79F271-7069-409E-AB89-7C6859E99FFF.jpegNew stuff for my lips, always a treat! And Caudalie for my eyesSmiley Happy

B17E0802-0069-4A61-BF75-638690A04A3E.jpegGuess which one I’ve set aside for the 31stSmiley Wink

quspork, you will forever be the sneaky gifter who sent me the sweetest card on my birthday, with the PMG glosses to boot. Thank you for the beauty bounty, I am so touched by your kindness and generosity to not only me, but so many others here on BIC. Happy fall to you, as well!πŸπŸ‚πŸŽƒ

@eshoe, what a beautiful package! πŸ‚

@eshoe Ooh what lovely gifts! Though the donkey mask concerns me haha.

HAHA! But donkey milk is amazing, @Samtian! Seriously, one of my all-time favorite moisturizers was donkey-milk based and it was the best!

@quspork Haha I'll take your word for it.

Awww, how sweet of @quspork, @eshoe ! Enjoy!

61X8gXxDDBL._SX425_

You are so very welcome, @eshoe! I had so much fun picking out and putting together a few fun fall-themed goodies for you- I hope you enjoy everything!

@eshoe Such an amazing package full of so many goodies! @quspork really knows how to decorate and has great taste in masks!

Have fun with everything! 😍

Enjoy all your goodies @eshoe! That bag is so cute!

how sweet!! @eshoe wow what a great assortment of masks a...

how sweet!! @eshoe wow what a great assortment of masks and goodies!! from the ever so thoughtful @quspork

@eshoe ,

Happy Fall!  @quspork, the Ninja Unicorn Mailer,  is surprising her sweet friends with these kind and generous Autumn Unicorn gifts!  After a long, hot Summer, I love the Fall feels of these gifts!

Yes, @tsavorite! Selfishly, putting these together really helped bring on some fall spirit since it was in the 90s here up until about 2 weeks ago, haha!

@eshoe I love how warm and cozy this box makes me feel. Such a nice decorated box with SDJ and Voluspa 😍 goodies. @quspork really is so sweet for sending you these gifts. 

Upon my return from spending time with my parents and family, a few parcels had already been delivered to my address. The most important one was from the lovely @Imaster. After reading her sweet note, I just had to eat a mini Three Musketeers chocolate bar πŸ˜‰ ! What a great curation of skincare and hair care gifts! Love the Wander Beauty eyebrow pencil πŸ’•! So many new things to try, but only one face! Thanks you so much @Imaster for your friendship, kindness and generosity! β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈ. B27EE224-E932-4D19-80A5-A79D1655BBC7.jpegLove everything! ❀️76A76F9E-5FED-45B9-BBDE-CF29185C025B.jpegSo many new masks!

@keana1  What a sweet and generous gift from @lmaster! So many fantastic little goodies, and those masks look great! 
Enjoy! πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks @Shosh85 ! I can’t wait to have the time to mask and for this month to be over ! Along with the goodies, @Imaster wrote a lovely note which was uplifting! ❀️

Enjoy all your goodies @keana1! That was so sweet of @lmaster!

Thanks @faeriegirl ! @Imaster is such a sweetheart for sending me this lovely package, the choices she made are perfect ! ❀️

I'm so happy it reached you safely!! @keana1 I hope you find some loves here πŸ’“

You’ve made great choices @lmaster ! I already have some loves ! I’ve finished the candy already and I love the dpHue ACV Rinse ( no conditioner needed! Yay! ) and the GlamGlow Tropicalcleanse! I haven’t tried the masks yet but I’m sure they’re going to be great! Thank you so much for this amazing gift! πŸ’‹ Can’t wait for October to be over, then I’ll have time to mask and return to my regular routine! πŸ₯°

8,545 Replies