Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@ajcanik totally surprised me on this one! She generously offered to ship me a Versace Bright Crystal sample and some other minis, but I wasn’t expecting all of this! THANK YOU for your act of kindness. This package certainly brightened my Monday blues! A647C6D4-A3D6-4202-A7F5-2986754FAED9.jpeg

awesome!! enjoy all your goodies! @Danzie89

awesome!! enjoy all your goodies! @Danzie89

Wow, so many great goodies in your package. I love that Lancome lash primer to really thicken your lashes before mascara. <333

I’m excited to try it. I haven’t tried Lancome’s mascara primer before. 😊 

Oooo @Danzie89 @ajcanik did you up right! Enjoy!

She did! Thank you!

Awesome surprise!!! @Danzie89 

Definitely!!

@Danzie89 what a great surprise from @ajcanik so many samples to try. 

That is so nice of @ajcanik. You have so many fun things to try @Danzie89 - enjoy it!

Thank you!

What a sweet surprise @Danzie89!! @ajcanik  curated a great set of goodies for you! πŸ’•

The best part is that many of these are new for me to try. I’m so thankful for her generosity! 

That’s so awesome @Danzie89! It’ll be fun to see which of the samples become loves for you! 

There are some great product samples there, @Danzie89! Enjoy!

Thank you! 😊 

Ooh so many fun samples to try! How sweet of @ajcanik to surprise you Heart Enjoy!

I looove foil packets, haha. I find so many uses for them and it’s great to try out something new. The deluxe sample Clinique lippies, face firming creme, and eyeshadow/blush trio, Clarins eye cream, Fresh soy face cleanser, and LancΓ΄me mascara primer were also unexpected. 😊 

What's going on here? Is it my birthday and someone forgot to remind me? Is it a holiday I didn't know about?                              

What did I do to deserve all this a Unicorn Mail-love?! It's pretty awesome that all this BIC love started trickling in right after I put myself on my first-ever low/no buy! Perfect timing! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

This time this wonderful surprise is from the Mask Queen herself, the lovely @itsfi! She's definitely an excellent note taker because there are so many things here I've been dying to try! 

So, starting at the beginning with the cute stickers on the package and the adorable card πŸ˜πŸ‘‡D9BA312C-0596-45A3-82DB-0A9910B31E7E.jpeg

078D068D-98EC-41FE-A684-ED1F2BE71F30.jpeg

HOLY MASKS!πŸ‘‡
Spoiler
As most of you may know, my mask collection is pretty massive, but ALL the masks she gifted me are ones I've never tried before! How does she do it?!
I've had that Fantastic Five When box set sitting in an online cart forever now but just never pulled the plug because of the low/no buy I'm on. I've loved the When masks I've tried so far, so I'm super excited to try these! 
The Solutions is another line of masks I've been interested in trying for quite sometime after hearing such great reviews about them!
.....Then there's Whole Foods and Julep?! Dang Fi, you totally spoiled me!
439119ED-A372-4EFE-93B0-865AD49705D3.jpeg

...and the rest of the awesomeness! πŸ‘‡πŸ˜
Spoiler
First of all the cotton candy has already been completely polished off, 'cause that stuff was DELICIOUS! πŸ˜‹πŸ‰ The sugar high was well worth it πŸ˜‰
I have been having major FOMO over the Olaplex and it has been in and out of my cart for like a year now πŸ˜‚ 
I can't wait to test out the Propolis Ampoule and BKR! I've seen them both reviewed here and have been so curious to try them! 
9131A7E2-B3DE-4337-A02D-92AA3007525F.jpeg

Oh my gosh Fi, you are amazing! I am so touched by the thoughtfulness and generosity you've not only shown me but so many others as well! THANK YOU, SO SO MUCH! 

Awesome set of masks @Shosh85  All highly desirable !!  So nice of @itsfi , great curation !!

5,780 Replies