Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@SportyGirly125  Such a thoughtful gift!

@ather @It really was

@SportyGirly125 @quspork sent you some adorable goodies!! Enjoy all the cuteness โ˜บ๏ธ

@lmaster Thank you 

@SportyGirly125 Enjoy your lovely gifts from @quspork.. Enjoy!

@tjffc Thank you. 

Such a sweet gift from @quspork Heart Glad you had a great birthday @SportyGirly125 !

@Mcakes Thank you

@SportyGirly125 How sweet! The card made me laugh. 

I got the sweetest message from @SportyGirly125 asking if it would be ok if she sent something to Babycakes, and then she goes on to surprise me with the most amazing package of Disney Magic! 

0FB49DA3-1FB9-4120-BD08-10610A45F8C3.jpeg

We have to start with this gorgeous card, not sure if you can see but it is a bi-layer! Iโ€™m such a sucker for pretty stationery!

EA001E7B-251C-40F0-B64B-789BFA15CCD1.jpeg

It was a bit of a challenge getting a good picture with all the items as someone kept grabbing for things lol. She loved the Mickey gingerbread! I think itโ€™s going to be such a cute lippie holder.

The Minnnie is a special Limited Edition one wearing an Itโ€™s a Small World dress and bow, my all time favorite ride!

9369DDAF-924B-4B89-8E12-873D0BC45065.jpeg

โ€ƒInside the Sephora pouch was a shout-out to Team Avoca-DO ๐Ÿ˜‰ AND the best BBW scent ever, Strawberry Pound Cake. 

FC61F103-EACB-4DB1-8EAC-D612E743F55D.jpeg

She also included this adorable Itโ€™s a Small World passport holder pouch! 

I canโ€™t thank you enough @SportyGirly125 , you are such a bright light in this community and I feel so blessed that you even thought to send me anything at all. Thank you ๐Ÿ’•

4703EFF5-FBEE-44C0-9B2F-1F9642A3809D.jpeg

โ€ƒ

What a perfect little package of goodness for Babycakes, @Mcakes ๐Ÿคฉ @SportyGirly125 bundled up so much fun for you (and her!), enjoy!!! That little passport๐Ÿ˜

@Mcakes  Wow such a sweet gift!

@Mcakes Iโ€™m so glad you got it and you let me send them over to you.  My son and daughter love Itโ€™s a Small World too. Our daughterโ€™s both have the same Itโ€™s a Small World Outfit. Too bad it doesnโ€™t fit her anymore.  Glad I could send you and Baby Mcakes some Disney your way. 

@SportyGirly125 Aww!! That is so adorable! I love matching sibling outfits, I bet the family pictures turned out perfectly ๐Ÿ˜„ Thank you so much for everything! I can't wait to finally meet you in person one day soon (hopefully) Heart

@Mcakes Me too!

@Mcakes Oh how cute is almost everything! Especially that grabby little hand haha. What is that abomination yuckycado though? 

@Samtian @SportyGirly125 I always joke that Babycakes is half Avocado because that's mainly what I ate throughout my pregnancy ๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿฅ‘ Avocado was my daughterโ€™s first solid food, @Mcakes @SportyGirly125 ๐Ÿ˜‹

@Samtian @Mcakes look at her cute hands with the yummycado?

@Mcakes I couldn't agree more!!! @SportyGirly125 is filled with so much love, she lights up the world with her kindness,,, these are super cute! awww baby cakes โค๏ธ

@lmaster Yes! You can definitely feel the love with every thoughtful choice @SportyGirly125 included Heart 

12,978 Replies
testing