Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@tsavorite @eshoe Did an awesome job! I’m so excited to try them all!!

Nice Unicorn Mail @missjeanie ! @eshoe did an awesome job!

She sure did @divaknits ! She’s such an awesome friend!

Awwww @missjeanie. Everything is so adorable 😍

It really is @PrettyPaint !  The two girls I share an office with were all over Todd the Starfish today!  @eshoe is so generous!

Totally understand the car backdrop @missjeanie - you gotta see what's inside ASAP. @eshoe has been sending such sweet packages and I know you'll let us know your reviews as you try them out. Can't wait to hear which ones we need to search for at Marshall's/TJ Maxx!

I mean... I probably could have cleaned off the seat a bit better... but there wasn't even any pretence about waiting 'til I got home @ShortErica !  @eshoe sure picked some fun looking masks!

So many goodies! That is most definitely better than some old phone bill, LOL! Enjoy your new masks, @missjeanie!

WAY better than a phone bill @quspork lol.  @eshoe was all over the surprise factor!

@missjeanie  what a lovely surprise from @eshoe . So very kind and thoughtful of her. Enjoy the goodies and look forward to round 2 of Masks on the Move with all you lovelies. 

@eshoe is an amazing hostess for the masks on the move!  I'll bet 2.0 will be even better @GalPalVal17 !  

With twice as many participants @missjeanie, it will be that much more fun, tooπŸ˜„

It’s exciting to see it grow @eshoe ! The real question is going to be how many masks can fit in that one envelope! Lol

So true @missjeanie. I saw the box double in size. But I am adamant about keeping it small so more BIC-ers can join us. Now, maybe at some point we have a MOTM EX box for those who want double the masks for more funπŸ€” 

@eshoe how thoughtful ! I am so excited to be participating in round two of masks on the move and hear more great reviews from all of the wonderful members in the masking community <3

You're gonna love it @m3rc3d3s !  So fun to see all the different masks going in and out!

I am so glad you are joining us, @m3rc3d3s! I hope you enjoy it, too😊

Enjoy all your fantastic goodies @missjeanie! That was super sweet of @eshoe!

Candies are already gone @faeriegirl !  I just don't even know what to pick first!

You helped make the MOtM run along so smoothly (and acting as a border hauler helped a ton, tooπŸ˜‰) @missjeanie! Thank you for being a part of it, looking forward to our Summer box🏝

I'm always willing to bring stuff back and forth @eshoe !  Saves so much money and time from sending internationally! I'm excited for round two now!  I just loved seeing what everyone picked out and which ones they were putting in for the next people.  Thank you for getting us all going and hosting for us!

7,634 Replies