Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Yaaaay I am so glad it arrived safely and that you enjoyed the surprise! Youโ€™re always inspiring me with your fabulous lipstick choices ๐Ÿ˜‰
Miss you, my friend ๐Ÿ˜˜ @bem564 

@Guessgal Miss you too!!! I'll be showing off my new lipsticks sometime soon!! ๐Ÿ™‚

OH MY GOSH!! What amazing goodies!! How sweet of @Guessgal. โค๏ธ

@FullCoverageBB I agree! She's the sweetest! 

OMGeeeeee!!!!! @SportyGirly125 who's sneaky??? ๐Ÿ˜† I just can't believe my eyes!!! Or my nose ๐Ÿคค the scent of strawberries and watermelon are literally the best!!! I'm so so so excited to try the watermelon trader Joe products 

tenor.gif

The candle smells phenomenal!!! Let's talk about that gorgeous highlighter!!!! Thank you for the steam masks,, I've not tried this version ๐Ÿ˜Š You are amazing!!! I just can't thank you enough, you are such a sweet friend and it does mean so much to me!!! You have a fabulous memorial weekend!!! Sweet boss ๐Ÿฅฐ

fdee189d45b3f8b5c1912453e76f031d.gif

โ€ƒ

IMG_20210529_144844235.jpg

โ€ƒ

IMG_20210529_145213038.jpg

โ€ƒ

IMG_20210529_145233475.jpg

โ€ƒ

Oh @lmaster, what a great summery surprise from @SportyGirly125! That candle is so good. And of course so are the snacks:) Enjoy!

@eshoe thank you!! @SportyGirly125 is such an amazing and thoughtful friend!! Bic is the most loving place

@lmaster beautiful gifts!

Thank you!! @Samtian @SportyGirly125 is incredibly thoughtful!!! ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿค—

That Melt highlighter looks amazing, @lmaster! There are so many goodies here. @SportyGirly125 is so generous and always seems to put together the perfect items! 

@quspork Aww thank you!

Ohhhh yes!! @quspork @SportyGirly125 picks such amazing goodies!! Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’—

Such sweet gifts!! @lmaster. Love these ๐Ÿ˜. This whole thread really just shows the genuine inner beauty inside of every single BIC's heart. That's what makes y'all so gorgeous on the outside ๐Ÿ˜˜

@FullCoverageBB That was sweet of you to say.  There are so many kind and great people I have met on here.

Awwww that's so sweet @FullCoverageBB thank you ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ the friendships on Bic are the best I've ever had! Truly genuine 

@lmaster Glad I could surprise you with some Summer goodies. I canโ€™t wait to hear what you think of everything when you try them. I ๐Ÿ‘€ the strawberry pretzel bag is open. ๐Ÿ˜Š Sending you a virtual hug ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ˜˜

#@SportyGirly125 yep!!! That was an instant opener ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ˜† thank you again lovely boss beauty ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’‹โค๏ธ

This is so cool

We've got a lot of love going around!! @faeriegirl was also extremely sneaky!! ๐Ÿ˜ You are so thoughtful to send a birthday wish along with a congratulations for Bic ambassador!! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค— Thank you thank you sweet beauty!! 

Such a kind hearted gesture!!

I LOVE EVERYTHING!!! I appreciate your kindness and friendship,, it means so much

IMG_20210517_081014159.jpg

โ€ƒ

IMG_20210517_081019074.jpg

โ€ƒ

Screenshot_20210518-125621.png

โ€ƒ

Screenshot_20210518-125626.png

โ€ƒ

Awww what a sweet birthday and congrats gift, @lmaster@faeriegirl is so kind and thoughtful to have surprised you like that. I did think the candle was Peanut Butter, but it appears to be Peony, which is probably much better๐Ÿ˜„

@eshoe oh my goodness!! That peanut butter sounds equally amazing as a candle scent ๐Ÿคค @faeriegirl is so very sweet and thoughtful!!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’“

12,978 Replies
testing