Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

That shade looks perfect on you, @sprocketta! This is such a lovely gift from, @eshoe! It's great that she was able to help out with the charger but the Hermรฉs just puts it over the top- perfection.

Yes @quspork totally perfect! For the record that red lipstick ornament from you made me so happy through the holidays!

That shade really is just gorgeous on you, @sprocketta. I really appreciate your friendship and chatting about our pups, health, and of course, all things beauty-related! I had no idea what shade to pick, and of course @Sunnysmom had some very valuable input and pretty swatches to share๐Ÿฅฐ I am so happy the charger works, and that it will finally be getting some use. You are inspiring!

@eshoe I have been missing my cleansing brush so canโ€™t wait to start using it again. And Kiwi is a delight! I love hearing about her and seeing her silliness.

Love how yโ€™all do this, itโ€™s so cute :))

I got a lovely surprise package today from the ever gorgeous Boss Mama @lmaster 

Thank you so much for sending all these goodies my way. The blush and balm (this smells so good) look so pretty and go so well together. I canโ€™t wait to try them. 

I love how you always include sheet masks and deluxe samples. Iโ€™m not the greatest at picking sheet masks but trust your selections. Plus I was running low on them.  As for the face wash and lip balm, they will definitely be getting some use. They are already in the bathroom ready to be put to the test. 

I didnโ€™t even know Kit Kat had a key lime pie flavor.  I canโ€™t wait to try it out. Must hide from my husband and the kiddos. 

Thank you again from the bottom of my heart for hand picking these items and spoiling me with everything. Especially with the perfect Summer pouch. I appreciate our friendship and love of beauty.  Hugs ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ

How cute is everything. Especially those face masks.How cute is everything. Especially those face masks.

@SportyGirly125  Wow such a wonderful surprise!!

@ather It really was.  So kind and generous of her.

@SportyGirly125 I had no idea The Crรจme Shop collaborated with BTS characters?!? @lmaster has such cool finds!!

@Guessgal I didnโ€™t know either. I had to order some more masks at Ulta because they had a gwp of a BTS pillow case and headband 

@SportyGirly125, that is such an adorable haul!! @lmaster is truly an angel. Enjoy your goodies, sweet lady! 

@FullCoverageBB Thank you. I love that we can both send local goodies and beauty items to each other. She has been so kind to me. Especially when I was pregnant almost 2 years ago. 

A key lime KitKat? How yum! This is such a lovely surprise from @lmaster - enjoy your goodies, @SportyGirly125!

@quspork Thank you. @lmaster Finds all the fun snacks like the llama brownies 

@SportyGirly125 I hope you like the benefit balm!! I thought the packaging was gorgeous and wanted you to have one ๐Ÿค— any time I see limited edition kit Kats I buy as many as I can so I can share!! Your friendship means so much lovely boss mama ๐Ÿฅฐ

@lmaster The benefit balm smells so good and the color you chose for me is gorgeous. I donโ€™t have many lippies in that color so Iโ€™m excited.  Thank you again for your friendship. It means so much. ๐Ÿฅฐ

@SportyGirly125 the ones I bought for myself were buildable in color and I thought this shade would look beautiful on you ๐Ÿ˜˜

@lmaster Awww ๐Ÿฅฐ 

What a lovely surprise, @SportyGirly125 ๐Ÿฅฐ Those masks are fun with the printed patterns. @lmaster sent such cute ones, too.

@eshoe I know the mask she picked out are too adorable.

@SportyGirly125 Lovely surprise treats.  @lmaster What a sweet surprise!

12,978 Replies
testing