Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@eshoe She is so sneaky with her unicorn mail.  @lmaster really does know how to spoil us. ๐Ÿฅฐ

She really is, @SportyGirly125@lmaster always thinks of ways to surprise and share her ๐Ÿ’– of beauty๐Ÿฅฐ

Having a minor heart attack here. @eshoe sent me a charger she had that matched my Clinique cleansing brush as mine was MIA. I had a feeling she would send more than just the charger. I realized when I saw one wrapped package she was replacing the Fenty fu$$y gloss I lost. But I was not prepared for what was carefully wrapped at the bottom of the package. A stunning, and I mean stunning, Hermรจs lipstick. I was shocked when I saw it. The packaging was to die for. Without a doubt the most special lipstick I have ever seen or owned. I heard @Sunnysmom assisted picking the shade. Red of course!

Thank you dear friend! So glad I have you in my life!๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜Š

C549BAF3-2892-4534-A2A7-BE0D57CCEC1A.jpeg

โ€ƒ

1DC17E89-F94E-41AE-B3E9-2FE5B73D7004.jpeg

โ€ƒ

43C19E17-6764-4DBE-8E3F-0A61249DA1DC.jpeg

โ€ƒ

FC0DAC39-C51A-496B-8108-49D2A12D3F81.jpeg

โ€ƒ

B8FAE395-8205-4FC2-8EAA-02DED1E260E0.jpeg

74CC8F06-4FA5-440D-BDCC-D8A82CC91BAE.jpeg

โ€ƒ

845DB57B-3741-4965-950C-7489404227F7.jpeg

โ€ƒ

FDC0EFEA-8A37-4A45-A791-248A89676C1D.jpeg

4681B79B-AD3B-4223-9502-45B7FE28FE93.jpeg

โ€ƒ

โ€ƒ

@sprocketta  Wow. @eshoe  Is such a special friend!!!! Such a thoughtful gesture!

@sprocketta Wow that looks amazing on you! What incredible gifts!

@Samtian Thanks. Iโ€™m a sucker for red lipstick but this one is so special.

That shade looks gorgeous on you @sprocketta! That was so sweet of @eshoe !โค๏ธ

Thanks @faeriegirl Iโ€™m still bouncing around happy from it.

@sprocketta Awww!  What an amazing, thoughtful gift!  Hermes is such a great brand. @eshoe Such a nice elegant gift๐Ÿ˜€

@tjffc This totally made my day. My week. My life. Haha, thatโ€™s a totally BIC thing to say. @eshoe 

@sprocketta Oh wow....what a wonderful and pretty surprise from the lovely @eshoe 

@SportyGirly125 Sheโ€™s a lovely lady

@sprocketta it looks phenomenal on you!!! @eshoe picked out such an incredible gift!!

Thanks miss @lmaster she certainly did

@sprocketta ,

This was very sweet of @eshoe .  I'm not surprised because she is such a lovely person. Super gifts of good cheer!  I love how your new Hermes lipstick looks on you!   You are so fancy!  ๐Ÿ˜Š  (So nice of @Sunnysmom  to assist!)

This red just lights you up @sprocketta, itโ€™s truly stunning on you! What a special gift and what an amazing friendship you and @eshoe have most of all. ๐Ÿฅฐ Was fun to help with the secret shenanigans! ๐Ÿค—

@Sunnysmom @eshoe told me you sent her many swatches. Given how many lipstick swatches Iโ€™ve seen you post I cannot imagine how much lipstick you actually own ๐Ÿ˜€

Ugh ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ @sprocketta the world and BIC is probably glad itโ€™s only reds! ๐Ÿ˜‚Way too many years of collecting them. I love that we share a deep love for them too! ๐Ÿ’‹

@Sunnysmom Lipstick is life! And red lipstick is the best. I remember after I bought the first couple reds I told myself I didnโ€™t need any more because I had the color. That didnโ€™t last long at all. I just remember walking into Macyโ€™s years ago and to the Clinique counter and telling the girl I wanted to buy red lipstick. I had no idea what I was doing in that moment. I was terrified of red lipstick  up to that point. Flash forward to now! ๐Ÿ‘„ 

I missed this post @sprocketta ! I can so relate! I said same thing. โ€œ Ok now I have all I need ,these are perfect! โ€œ  *as Iโ€™m still looking for THE perfect red all these years later! 

@Sunnysmom Different reds for different moods, occasions, outfits, etc.! 

12,978 Replies
testing