Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Enjoy all your goodies @Anastasiya13! That was so sweet of @Lazybeautybeast!

@faeriegirl  Thank you. It really was, and just so touching.

that's so thoughtful!! @Anastasiya13

that's so thoughtful!! @Anastasiya13

Re: that's so thoughtful!! @Anastasiya13

@lmaster  It really was <3

I'm glad could send you a belated birthday surprise! I ho...

I'm glad could send you a belated birthday surprise! I hope you enjoy the products! Enjoy @Anastasiya13!

Re: I'm glad could send you a belated birthday surprise! I ho...

@Lazybeautybeast  Thank you so much hon. Oh yes, the bum bum cream is definitely going to good use. I am excited to try this bite product since I never used that specific product. Thank you for the samples too, I'm super curious about the tatcha product. Thank you once again.

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Hello everyone, I'm a 46 year old women. I have struggled finding the right regimen for myself . I have adult acne . I did love the Kate Somerville hydra clear hydrating gel . I loved it , it was the most amazing light weight moisturizer I had ever used . I also loved thelactic acid wash . I guess it wasnt a big hit for many . I haven't found anything like it ever since . If I had ever for one minute thought it was going to disappear I would've bought a few more . Every time I went to get them they were sold out, so sounds like it was really popular. The Sephora girls even liked it . I have dark circles under my eyes now also. I'm getting crows feet now . I'm a single mom of a beautiful 11 yr old girl . She also wants to start a regime she has a few blackheads not much though . I haven't been working for 4 yrs now dont think I'm going back I injured my back for good now so we take one day at a time . My daughter want to try something of regimen but I'm not sure what would be gentle enough for her beautiful young skin. Maybe someone can give us some ideas . Thanks in advance.

Thank you so so much @eshoe  for the wonderful and generous surprise! That was so so sweet of you and I can’t wait to everything! My lips are already suffering from winter dryness  so I know the mask will be well loved!!

7F948D80-C947-4E3F-928D-C8C64102C49E.jpeg

@Kim888 ,

It was so nice of @eshoe to surprise you with this friendly gift package!  Good skincare and edible treats! This is very sweet!

@Kim888, What a lovely gift from @eshoe!  I really like that Cica-Mend mask.  Enjoy your goodies!  Smiley Happy

What a sweet surprise from @eshoe  @Kim888 

Enjoy all your goodies @Kim888!

What a sweet gift from @eshoe, @Kim888

Love this great unicorn mail, @Kim888! There are so many goodies to play with and perfect to get ready for winter! So sweet of @eshoe to put this together for you!

That @eshoe - you're right she's so sweet! Hopefully the lip mask helps and you enjoy the others @Kim888.

what a sweet gesture from @eshoe @Kim888 those lip masks...

what a sweet gesture from @eshoe @Kim888 those lip masks are marvelous!! enjoy

@Kim888 what a great surprise from @eshoe 

Enjoy your masks and goodies.

How lovely, @Kim888 !  Enjoy all your goodies! 

What a wonderful Halloween treat @Kim888 ! I spy some trader joes fruit snacks! Best fruit snacks ever! So kind of @eshoe 

I am totally feeling the love from this amazing community!  I came home a few days ago to find a package on my porch from the lovely @lmaster!  There were so many goodies and I haven't had a chance to try them quite yet, but the kindness of the people in this community never ceases to amaze me.  I am so grateful to have gotten to know so many wonderful people on BIC!  Thank you so much for your generous gift lmaster!  If you can believe it, I have never tried any of these masks before!  So excited!!!  Smiley Happy

20191026_140959 (1).jpg20191027_234853 (1).jpg

@mrsmouse ,

Candy and skincare!  Yay!  This is a very sweet and generous gift package from the lovely @lmaster !  This is very heartwarming to see!

9,866 Replies