Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@RaquelBT Thanks!  I love everything in this gift!๐Ÿ’—  If I had a Daiso across the street from my office, Iโ€™d probably go everyday!๐Ÿ’—

@Tamara76 The colors are so pretty!! The chocolates are always awesome! Love it all!! So sweet of @Mcakes !

@imlostagain Thanks!  @Mcakes is the sweetest!  I am so thankful for her friendship - unicorn mail is just the icing on the cake!  I am in awe of her generosity and love!๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

I am dying at the Texas air freshener--- that is awesome! I'm so jealous you're creating a beauty room, @Tamara76. I'm sure it will look amazing by the time you are done! Enjoy your goodies! 

Thanks, @quspork!  I love, love, love the air freshener!โค๏ธ

I will share pics once the Beauty Room is set up - Or maybe even my progress as I go?  I am super excited!โค๏ธ

I am so excited for your beauty room @Tamara76! It's going to be what dreams are made of I'm sure of it Heart YouTube channel next?!!??? ๐Ÿ˜‰ Hehe I saw the air freshener in the scent Cowboy and could not resist picking that up for you ๐Ÿ˜„ Love you lots Heart Heart Heart 

Awww!  Love you lots, too, girl!โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Thank you again so very much, @Mcakes!  I love everything and my car smelled so good this afternoon with that air freshener!โค๏ธ

My little and I also had fun making the Popinโ€™ Cookinโ€™ snaxxx!  She says thank you, too!โค๏ธ8F410593-F8C1-481B-8502-97A22D634B83.jpeg

This looks adorable!๐Ÿฆ

Thanks, doll! ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ  @ClassicallyFab

@Tamara76

The beautiful pink containers and tray!  How thoughtful our lovely @Mcakes is!

What a sweet package!

Thanks, @tsavorite!   Yes, I agree!  @Mcakes is the sweetest!โค๏ธ

@Tamara76 @Mcakes   Even the packing peanuts- HEARTS!!- are ADORABLE!!!!!!

I know!  I have never seen heart packing peanuts!  They are seriously cute!  @mermadelove๐Ÿ’œ

I kept mine for reuse because you just have to share that !!!! @Tamara76

@Tamara76  @Mcakes  has been very, very busy!  Those pink containers are precious!  It's so much fun to have really girly things, especially in a beauty room.

I agree, @Ispend2much6!  @Mcakes knows me well!๐Ÿ’–

@Tamara76, what a great surprise!  The tray will look really lovely in your beauty room ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ‘„

Thank you, @RachFace2921!!!  I agree!  The pink tray will be perfect!๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

I recieved some Unicorn Mail from @mermadelove I appreciated it a lot! I'm so happy I got to meet her here through the TSB!! I love the pretty clutch, so sparkly ๐Ÿ˜!! The cutest Unicorn and I'm going to make a bracelet with the charm ๐Ÿ˜, DrJart samples, foot mask for spring (YAY) and the Chocolate (it was yummy)!! Thank you so much it did bring my spirits up ๐Ÿค— Since my son was deployed last week, again!! You are a very sweet and I appreciate you!!

IMG_2350.JPGIMG_2351.JPGIMG_2352.JPG

Awww great unicorn mail @imlostagain!!!

Hi @imlostagain,

I love what @mermadelove sent you! I'm obsessing over your new sparkly clutch. ๐Ÿ™‚

Best Regards,

โค๏ธ Raquel

12,978 Replies
testing