Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Wow!   I recently got one of these and I need to remember to use it more!  Enjoy, @fieldsofclover!   @mermadelove is such a sweetie! โค๏ธ

@Tamara76 my husband got me the cutest trinket tray for motherโ€™s day And now my two rollers are beautifully displayed in the bathroomโ€” which reminds me to use them! I used mine mostly at the end of my sheet masking. I roll a few minutes before removing the mask and then again once removed to get the serum into my skin. Love them!

What a thoughtful gift from the hubby!  I have not tried my roller with a sheet mask, but now I know what I'm doing tonight!  Party time! โค๏ธ  @mermadelove

@Tamara76 He went a little crazy! I got all this cool mermaid themed stuff and some of it hasnโ€™t arrived yet so BONUS! I love getting packages. ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŽ

That roller looks fantastic @fieldsofclover!  The fridge idea @mermadelove mentions sounds amazing ๐Ÿ’†

Oh how wonderful and sweet of @mermadelove! I keep seeing...

Oh how wonderful and sweet of @mermadelove! I keep seeing these rollers. Are they good? Enjoy @fieldsofclover!

Re: Oh how wonderful and sweet of @mermadelove! I keep seeing...

@LazybeautybeastI I have a rose quartz one and an amethyst one. I have beem using it with my sheet masks to really get tthe serum into my skin. I also use on my face for certain types of migraines after chilling in the fridge. I also use in the AM to get rid of under eye puffiness and lines. LOVE!!! 

@mermadelove  So, which method do you think would be better for lymph drainage, a roller or a massage (if done correctly!)

Iโ€™m no expert, but I think the roller because of continuous smooth motion plus the benefit of whatever stone you are using. FYI rose quartz has anti aging properties! @Ispend2much6

A certain sweetheart crafted some special armor for me ๐Ÿ˜‰

20180502_221220.jpg

"Angel Voices on Earth""Angel Voices on Earth"

Was the purple a give away or did you zoom in to see the name on the card ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”, LOL. 

Thank you for the sweet gift @mermadelove ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ I have not stopped wearing the bracelet since I received your gift and it's received a ton of compliments  ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

Spoiler
(also I must say  I am serious ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ for taking 10 years to share this ๐Ÿ™ˆ).

Edit: I forgot to add a photo of the package this arrived in; it forewarned the magical goodness inside20180502_223108.jpg

Very pretty! And so thoughtful! @ElleElleG

Indeed @veronika23 !  Even more thoughtful after reading @mermadelove 's post about what each thing stands for ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

โค๏ธ  โค๏ธ โค๏ธ @ElleElleG

Ohhhhhh - That bracelet is beautiful!   Enjoy, @ElleElleG!   

And, @mermadelove you are soooo amazing and generous, my dear! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

Thank you my dear @Tamara76! Just spreading joy to those who bring me joy! ๐Ÿ’‹

Lovely gift @ElleElleG!!

@mermadelove, do the stones present a specific power/aura/protection?  

@RachFace2921Actually, yes. Copper is grounding and stabilizing, helps to draw the energy you need from your surroundings and distribute it in a balanced way, blue lace agate is soothing to the throat, helps you to speak with clarity, purple with it helps you to be able to hear your higher self/holy spiritual/ the universe or whatever your ideal concept of a god is and consciously connect with that. The large quartz bead is angel aura, which is for angelic protection and connection. 

I am a vibrational healer and although I rarely have time for full formal sessions, I get tapped on the shoulder to do โ€œ wearable sessionsโ€ for people. I sell the bracelets at a local shop, but 90% of the time I give them away. โœจ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’–โœจ @ElleElleG in case you were curious !!!! 

so I mayyyyyyyyyy have Googled each part of the bracelet from the note you sent @mermadelove

Screenshotting this for ease of recall ๐Ÿ˜

@ElleElleG Excellent idea! The stones usually have related layers of healing properties so doing that youโ€™ll get a much broader idea of what it ,eans for you! I gave the Cliff notes version. Lol! โœจ๐Ÿ’–โœจ

Thats really cool @mermadelove!  I noticed the tiny beads between the larger, but it never occurred to me that it may be copper.  So fascinating, and really lovely too!

@RachFace2921 thank you! 

12,978 Replies
testing