Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thank you very much, @caway! โค๏ธ 

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Aww this gift is just so perfect ๐Ÿ’– @mermadelove is so thoughtful and generous! Enjoy all of your mermazing goodies @Tamara76 ๐Ÿ’•

@Mcakes Thank you!   And I totally agree - @mermadelove is super thoughtful and generous! โค๏ธ

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

File under #foreverbirthday 

I got THE cutest surprise form @Tamara76 this week! Another mermaid birthday gift that is making me feel like my birthday is never ending! 

Thank you, MerSister!!!!Soooo cute!Soooo cute!

@RachFace2921 @curlychiquita. Thanks, lovelies!!!! 

Happy b-day @mermadelove๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I hope it was a good one! 

Super cute gifts from @Tamara76 

Aw, I love it, @mermadelove! @Tamara76 was definitely loo...

Aw, I love it, @mermadelove! @Tamara76 was definitely looking for something special for you!

These are so cute! Happy Birthday @mermadelove ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰

@Mcakes thanks, doll! Itโ€™s been a very exciting month! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Happy Birthday, @mermadelove! Your little pouch is absolutely darling, @Tamara76 can find the most amazing and super special personalized gifts.

@prettyinpa thank you, sweetheart! I feel like we havenโ€™t talked in ages! Nice to see you! ๐Ÿ’‹

Awww - so happy you love it, @mermadelove!  Sorry it was a little late, but I am happy to help you stretch out your special day! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

Love it @mermadelove!!! Happy Birthday!!!!

Image result for happy birthday mermaid gif

@veronika23. I could use a dip in that particular bit of ocean today! Love the gif! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŽ‰

It would be nice @mermadelove!!! ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ’™

@mermadelove,

Happy Birthday!  I love that cute bag!  Such a fitting gift for you from @Tamara76๐Ÿ™‚

@tsavorite thank you, dearest! I love the bag. An excellent addition to my mermaid bag collection!!!

Thank you so very much to the every fabulous @ClassicallyFab for the surprise birthday gift that could not have arrived at a better time! โค๏ธ   

It's been a crazy week and I don't see things letting up anytime soon (broken foot, work, family, health, busy kid schedule, you name it), so this pleasant surprise was so very appreciated!  

I am truly thankful for the kindness and love you put into this gift and will cherish these beautiful things always! โค๏ธ 

062318classicallyfab.PNG

My daughter has the smaller mermaid in her room and I have the mama mermaid in mine. โค๏ธ   I had not picked up any of the classic MLPs yet, so this was such a fun treat - I love it!  And the taco card and other birthday treats were such a fun touch!  My hubby was teasing me that I turned <insert age over 21> this year and I was most excited about the unicorn cake he got me and the mermaids and My Little Pony from Classically Fab - lol! This makes me so happy! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ  

Thank you so very much, my dear friend!  You really made my day/week/month! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

I'm so sorry to hear about your foot, @Tamara76 :-(. I ho...

I'm so sorry to hear about your foot, @Tamara76 :-(. I hope it heals quickly!

Re: I'm so sorry to hear about your foot, @Tamara76 :-(. I ho...

Awww - Thanks, @curlychiquita! โค๏ธ

The mama and baby mermaid dolls are precious! You are the sweetest ever @ClassicallyFab ๐Ÿ’– Hope you had an amazing birthday T, you looked gorgeous in every pic (of course lol) ๐Ÿ˜
12,978 Replies
testing