Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@Samtian every time I see something avocado themed, I think of you. @SportyGirly125 knows just how to bring a smile to my face with them. Maybe this might do the same for you ๐Ÿ˜‰

7752651E-9903-4947-BD7D-665BCEA093E3.gif

โ€ƒ

@eshoe Oh that is so gross, you don't even want to know what that looks like lol. 

Well I have a guess, @Samtian, and itโ€™s not pretty;)

@Samtian What is more gross Avocados or the other thing we shall not name that starts with Sweet as the first word and P as the first letter?

@SportyGirly125 Yuckycados lol. 

@eshoe @Samtian This made me laugh so hard. I know we joke around about this. @Samtian I love that you play along and come back with something witty. 

@Samtian You know I was tempted to wrap your gifts in Avocado wrapping just to mess with you.

@SportyGirly125 I wondered when I saw the name on the box lol.

@eshoe Iโ€™m so glad everything made it to you safe as sound and super fast.  Glad that the skincare journal will be getting the use it deserves. I am so happy that I can share my Hello Kitty love with you and your mini. I hope you both enjoy everything. Happy early Holidays and Christmas to you both. 

Thank you for being such a great friend to me. Also, for always sending out the perfect surprise unicorn mail with your signature style. No one quite does it like you. You always pick out the perfect goodies and have an eye for design and decorating.  ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

Please tell mini that she did an amazing job at the pictures and makes a great Creative Director. โค๏ธ

@SportyGirly125 that journal helped get me on track with my skincare regimen in a way that was so much more personal than jotting notes in my phone or scribbling on the back of a mask could do. It helped me build confidence in what I was doing by allowing me to specifically pinpoint irritations and/or what products were behind happy skin days!  You know this new one will be well-loved and cared for ๐Ÿ’—

I am just elated to be able to share the Hello Kitty love with you. For years I had a nearly-all HK Christmas tree, but now with a family, well, those decorations are more toward the back ๐Ÿ˜‚. Thank you for bringing some of that joy back into the season with that spa set๐ŸŽ„

You are always the early bird with gifts, meanwhile I am still ordering stickers. You might not see anything in your mail box until December, actuallyโ€ฆI am pretty confident nothing will be going out sooner. But it will be packed with love and sparkles, I promise!

I will let her know, she was so excited to see that I actually included her photosโ˜บ๏ธ 

@eshoe Awww...I love that I can share the Hello Kitty love with you and bring back Hello Kitty into your life.  Ever since you told me about the Hello Kitty truck you and mini went to a few years ago I knew I had to get you some Hello Kitty merch from the cafe.

Thank you for thinking of me and keeping me in the masterclass loop as well. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

@SportyGirly125 We went again this year but just before closing and they were sold out of everything except enamel pins. At least they had that, though! 

563128C0-4532-4E52-90A5-1A357F64D41F.gif

@eshoe Wow.  I know people wait for hours at the trucks.

The last time we went, we waited a couple of hours to get through the line and to the truck @SportyGirly125. We were there before they opened, and when we made it to the truck they told us their shipment of merch was stuck in a truck on the freeway back in CA. They had cookies, sodas and some Gudetama boxes, but nothing HK to sell. So I still consider this go round a win.

@eshoe Aww. If you see anything in particular you want let me know. Iโ€™m by the cafe area 3 times a week. 

Thank you, @SportyGirly125 - I will! I hope to actually visit it, someday. The photos you shared awhile back looked amazing. 

@eshoe I always wanted to do a BIC meetup there.

Your mini would love it.

That would be so fun, @SportyGirly125.

Thank you so much to the ever kind and gorgeous Mama @lmaster for sending me these surprise goodies. 

There may be some candies not shown in the picture because my husband and I really wanted to try the Pumpkin Pie Kit Kats. They are really yummy. You always find the cool flavors.  Also, why does the gummy rolls remind me of my childhood?  Life seemed so simple back then. 

How did you know that my favorite Nest scent of all time is Holiday?  I got one a couple of years ago and left it on my desk just so my room would smell like pines. Itโ€™s the best scent ever. @lmaster you just get me. I mean look how beautiful the Tatcha lip mask for the holidays is. I wasnโ€™t going to get it but am so glad that I have it now along with one of my favorite face washes. 

I feel bad saying this but I have never tried VS Love Spell but everyone would rave about it back in the day and now I finally get to smell the hype.  Iโ€™m excited to test it out tomorrow. 

This is the box that just kept giving and the lip mask would have been enough but then you also included the cozy eye mask/pillow case set and the sheet masks. I canโ€™t thank you enough. I was all smiles when I opened it. Hugs from miles away. You have always been such a great friend to me and I am so lucky to have met you here. ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

21E46907-EF45-4C7F-AB2E-66A153DC13C5.jpeg

E3E80D1D-353D-4D22-A187-0302816F9EB8.jpeg

What a great package, @SportyGirly125! So many fun flavors of Kit Kat, plus the holiday Tatcha lip mask- perfection! @lmaster put together a wonderful gift for you! 

@quspork She really did send me the perfect goodies.  Also, she always finds the best limited edition kit kats.

12,978 Replies
testing