Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

I could hardly agree @missjeanie πŸ˜‚ your TJ Maxx hauls as of late have me pretty enviousπŸ˜‰

@eshoe @missjeanie but TJ Maxx is smart buys! It is saving so much money vs full price. Smiley Wink

Much love to you @itsfi !!  

Much love back at ya @missjeanie! πŸ€—πŸ₯°

I’m so happy you enjoyed it @itsfi   You are a one of a kind.

Awww, @emaisgr8!!! πŸ€— You’re so sweet and kind! πŸ₯°

@itsfi  Aww how cute. Congrats girlie, thats so sweet of the girls.

Super cute and very sweet and thoughtful @Anastasiya13! πŸ₯°

That is so awesome @itsfi!

Thank you @faeriegirl! Smiley Happy So sweet and thoughtful! BIC and all you lovelies hold a special place in my heart. <3

You are SO VERY WELCOME! hail to the Queen! @itsfi

You are SO VERY WELCOME! hail to the Queen! @itsfi

Re: You are SO VERY WELCOME! hail to the Queen! @itsfi

You're so sweet @sonnydee! We're all queens, princess, duchesses, kings, princes, dukes, etc. We're all BIC royalty!! <3 <3 <3 Hugs to you doll! Smiley Happy

Awwww, @PrettyPaint!!! <3 <3  Thank you so much for curating such a FABULOUS unicorn mail for me. You are such a doll! I looove everything you sent me. So many fun ones here.

IMG_8564.JPGI'm going to have so much fun masking with all these goodies!!

Just look at these amazing masks! <3 <3 <3 I love the Cold Brew and CoQ-10 mask, and the rest pretty much are ones I have not used but have had my eye on (how'd you know PrettyPaint?!), including these BioBelle masks. And can I say how cute is that watermelon sheet mask?! I love watermelon and have not heard of this brand. I almost don't want to tear into the packaging...almost! I'm so looking forward to trying out all of these beauties! I actually want to try them all now... having one face is becoming a problem! lol. 

And then there are these beauties ...

IMG_8562.JPG

Coffee gummy bears?!! Yuuuumm!! I plan on taking these treats with me next week on my work trip - it'll be a long flight and these will keep me sane - and to ensure I don't devour all the gummies before my flight, I've packed them up already...after setting aside just a few to have now - heehee! The hand cream smells so refreshing...adding that to my carry on too. And another mask - yes!!! I've not tried this one before but it sounds perfect for some multi-masking! Thank you again PrettyPaint! You really didn't have to do this at all. I can't wait to try everything! Smiley Happy

Ohhhh awesome package!!! Those coffee gummies look amazing! @itsfi 

@itsfi ,

Lovely, thoughtful Unicorn Mail for you from @PrettyPaint !  Such fun goodies!  So nice!

Have a great flight and a good trip!

@tsavorite, it was super sweet of @PrettyPaint! Smiley Happy Thank you so much! 

@itsfi Such a nice package! Those gummy bears look so yummy Smiley Happy

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you @RebeccaBT; the gummies are delish! Smiley Happy

mmmmm... cold brew mask... just seeing it makes me crave a cold brew coffee @itsfi . Well look at that, I happen to have some in my fridge.  Time for the 8th cup of the day!  What an awesome selection of masks and goodies from @PrettyPaint !  Have those coffee candies really lasted until your trip???

@missjeanie, I haven't touched them since taking a few out and putting them away though I have wanted to several times - lol! I just have to make it through a few more hours and then ... the gummies are fair game! I'll probably just want to sleep then though...hahaha! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

You have more self control than I would @itsfi !!

7,548 Replies