Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

What a great skincare package! @Aaliaapicked out some really cool looking masks for you to try out. Have fun masking,@mermadelove

Ohhhh awesome @mermadelove! Enjoy your goodies!

I'm so glad you got everything safely @mermadelove! Enjoy all the masks and granola! Thanks for trading with me, it was a blast!

So many fun goodies @mermadelove!  @Aaliaa is so very generous and kind!

@itsfi and it looks like she was on a Unicorn gallop this week with so many beauties getting mail from @Aaliaa ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’–โœจ

Yes, @mermadelove, a very thoughtful unicorn gallop by her! โค๏ธ  @Aaliaa really went above and beyond.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Looks like @Aaliaa gave you some great masks to try out, @mermadelove! I hope you enjoy everything! 

@quspork  Not gonna lie.... the first thing I tried wasโ€” the snax!!!! Yum yum yum!!!

IMG_4718.JPG

I know what youโ€™re thinkingโ€ฆ โ€œFi, this isnโ€™t the haul thread.โ€  ๐Ÿ˜‰

This may look like an AMAZING haul, but itโ€™s actually an extremely generous and thoughtful gift from our fabulous @Aaliaa!  Wow!  I opened the box and found myself completely mesmerized by all the treats she sent me.  I was not at all expecting this โ€“ thank you @Aaliaa; truly so very kind of you.  I so appreciate all that you do on BIC; the mask of the week thread you put together and everyone who includes a post on there or gives a heart have been such a motivation to keep masking.  Thank you, thank you!!!  โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

There are masks here Iโ€™ve never heard of, and masks and oils Iโ€™ve been wanting to try โ€“ Iโ€™m looking at you, TCFS Applezone maskโ€ฆ and you, Leaders Amino Propolis โ€ฆ and you, Fancl Moisturizing Mask โ€ฆ and โ€ฆ thereโ€™s just so much goodness here.  ๐Ÿ™‚  The only problem I see with all these glorious gifts is that I only have one face, which right now, is busy noshing on this yummy granola mix โ€“ after going through my package, I *may* have gone straight into the kitchen to make myself a bowl of yogurt, berries, this delish mix and some honey.  Donโ€™t even care if it spoils my appetite for dinner tonight โ€“ itโ€™s soooo worth it.  Nom, nom, nom.  ๐Ÿ˜› 

Thank you @Aaliaa; so amazingly generous of you!  โค๏ธ

Wow, this is great, @itsfi@Aaliaa is a great BIC friend!

You guys are too kind @curlychiquita @itsfi

Completely agree @curlychiquita@Aaliaa is amazing - very thoughtful and generous!

@itsfi,

So nice of @Aaliaa to send you the granola mix and all these treats for your skin!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Agree @tsavorite! Super nice and amazingly generous of @Aaliaa! ๐Ÿ’•

What a sweet set of gifts @itsfi, that was so sweet of @Aaliaa to send you these! ๐Ÿ˜„๐ŸŽ 

So sweet of her @bakeamuffin!  Yet another example of how wonderful this community and the people here are!  โค๏ธ

The jelly and foil masks look so interesting! What a great package from @Aaliaa, @itsfi

@SpaceLlama, @Aaliaa did an amazing job at putting this lovely package together!  โค๏ธ  I'll be using the jelly and foil masks soon and will be sure to let you know how they work out!

Great unicorn mail @itsfi! Enjoy! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you @veronika23; I've already started using some of the masks - I just couldn't resist. It's been very clear how much thought @Aaliaaput into curating all these masks <3. 

That's awesome @itsfi! Who could resist right? ๐Ÿ˜‰

12,978 Replies
testing