Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Oh that gingerbread man is adorable, @quspork! I love the Patrick Ta blush, too - absolutely gorgeous! How kind and thoughtful of @SportyGirly125.  

@quspork what a sweet angel @SportyGirly125 is!!! Those adorable holiday touches!! Enjoy

@quspork Awww thank you for being such a great friend as well.  I love that we have a place to share our love for all things beauty, skincare and makeup.

Plus you always pick out the perfect gifts for me.  Thank you!  

I have had the Mickey Mouse trio wood pieces that you gave me last year still on my desk.  It's been out even when it's not Christmas. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

@quspork Ooh those are amazing! 

It is not even Thanksgiving, but someone near and dear has made me feel like it is already Christmas!

0FF27A51-3DBB-42FF-87BF-77BB1C0319DE.jpeg

Cute snowmen, peppermint candies and elvesโ€ฆ.

3C662059-297E-45A3-AD8D-F881449B3579.jpeg

Followed with ANOTHER box packed to the brim with sparkles and avocadosโ€ฆI think that would be a fair give away as to who sent these packages!

Spoiler
My little Creative Director asked if she could take a few photos, and off she went to unpack all of the goodies.
E4E86C0D-2EAD-45D9-8C71-316AD56F8773.jpeg

There were so many! I especially love the wrapping paper she chose, and the candy cane striped ribbon around the snowman box. Who else but @SportyGirly125 would share the holiday spirit in everything avocado ๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿฅฐ

749971CA-EFD4-4AC8-8426-9E6544BEBCB8.jpeg

Be still my Hello Kitty-loving heart. This canteen is going to be perfect for toting around. I bought both my husband and daughter hydro flasks this year, but nothing for myself. This was much-needed and way cuter!

Spoiler
66EBB7C5-3D46-4EF5-B261-BEE9B951B3C9.jpeg

Compact for my mini crossbody (also from SportyGirly125 last Christmas)? A perfect little bow ๐Ÿ’—

Spoiler
84767AE6-A74B-4BFA-8ACA-5F47E299299A.jpeg

Soft violet 100% silk Tatcha face cloth - I had no idea this existed and already know it will be a love:

Spoiler
3857C0CE-61C5-480F-B6C7-235B0CF643EB.jpeg

This Crรจme Shop x Hello Kitty Spa set with silk sleeping mask is so luxe and festive to boot. 

Spoiler
F87DFA13-8EAB-48D3-A53B-739AE0B70308.jpeg

Plus the box looks like the perfect place to stash extra masks.

8EEA9006-E25A-42EC-93E2-96F30CED8CCA.jpeg
Which, she also included, of course!
Spoiler
42899A4C-C0DF-4DBC-A706-D375C28CA7F2.jpeg

My daughter made use of Portrait Mode for dramatic effect โ˜บ๏ธ

She also included an Origins lip Duo with a lipstick that is my exact MLBB shade. I am already wearing it and forgot just how soft Origins lip products are. A cute little Tokidoki pencil case and bookmarks were also tucked inside as well.

Spoiler
E23FD6F5-7A6C-4633-8053-5F2AD4FD7A21.jpeg

โ€ƒ

B2BC65FE-CBE5-4037-AB72-B9E590E3332C.jpeg

Guess who took this one ๐Ÿ˜‰

Especially touching was the Glow Recipe Skincare Diary she gifted me. I completed mine in August, and was so disappointed to discover it was LE and discontinued. I absolutely loved using it, and even though I created one to replace it, missed the original. This means so much to me, there really arenโ€™t words, as silly as that might sound! 

Thank you SportyGirly125, for always keeping me in the Masterclass loop, and alerting me to all things relevant to Hello Kitty ๐Ÿ’• This was truly such a wonderful surprise, and everything will be enjoyed to the fullest by both my mini and I ๐Ÿฅฐ Happy holidays to you and your family!!!

Those bookmarks are adorable, @eshoe@SportyGirly125 really does put together the perfect gifts. 

I love the little bookmarks @quspork. We have already split them up and I have one tucked inside my new Glow Diary, ready for a new start when I am. @SportyGirly125 always finds little extras like these to brighten my day!

@quspork Aww thank you!

@eshoe talk about a way to lift spirits!! Enjoy @SportyGirly125 is incredible!!!

I couldnโ€™t have said it better myself, @lmaster@SportyGirly125 sure knows how to spread smiles and cheer all around, doesnโ€™t sheโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’—

@eshoe @lmaster You both are so kind and sweet and generous yourselves. 

Awww @SportyGirly125 @lmaster 

45A5F2D5-F9BC-48E0-B72D-4580EBA118D3.gif

โ€ƒ

@lmaster I got you covered as well.  2 boxes are heading your way as we speak and another one is waiting for more goodies to arrive.

@SportyGirly125 O M G am I seriously worthy of such kindness??? You are literally one of the most thoughtful friends I've ever had!!! Thank you so much ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿค—

@lmaster Awwww thank you gorgeous Mama friend.  I had to send you some snacks before Thanksgiving for the fam to enjoy.

@SportyGirly125 

thanks-thank-you.gif

โ€ƒ

@eshoe  Wow such a thoughtful gift!!

It certainly is, @ather@SportyGirly125 has always surprised me with Hello Kitty treats, which never fail to make my heart smile๐Ÿ’•โ˜บ๏ธ It is so thoughtful of her!

@eshoe Ooh what incredible gifts haha yuckycado paper. Those bookmarks are adorable!

12,978 Replies
testing