Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

My jaw hit the floor for sure @itsfi lol. She is so amazing!

@Mcakes @PaletteAddict99 did an amazing job as always! ๐Ÿ˜I love to see the magic of BIC sparkling on and on!!! โœจ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’–โœจ

Thank you! @mermadelove ๐Ÿ™‚ Thatโ€™s so true that it is nice to see the BIC magic sparkling on ๐Ÿ’“ The only sad thing is that Itโ€™s been so hard to log in regularly for so long that I think itโ€™s caused many to fade away ๐Ÿ˜ž

@PaletteAddict99 It definitely has affected my posting. Itโ€™s hard to find time to get on these days and half the time when I try, I canโ€™t! I have go through an email AND can only do it on my iPad. ๐Ÿ™„

@mermadelove I agree Heart Heart Heart !!

Wow! What a great package @Mcakes! Enjoy all your new goodies! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you! @veronika23 ๐Ÿ™‚

itโ€™s nice to see you here ๐Ÿ’ž

Nice to see you too!!!! @PaletteAddict99 ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค

Thank you @veronika23 , I am loving everything of course! I just love looking around my house and seeing gifts from y'all scattered throughout Heart 

Awwwww ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค @Mcakes@Mcakes

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Hi! I'm relatively new to the community... could someone explain how this unicorn mail works? This looks so cool! I love the community. I think all of y'all are amazing!

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Hi @alpacalover! Unicorn mail is kinda like a care package or surprise package if you will that members send to each other for whatever reason. Like a pick me up to brightens someone's day. Usually sent between members who have come to know and trust each other... since well... it's the internet and we are technically all strangers.

hi. I just happened upon this post. I I am about to recei...

hi. I just happened upon this post. I I am about to received my second play box so I'm real new to everything. I'm mentally and physically and enjoy making friendships online and through things like this. My PTSD kind of keeps me at home. I'm not really sure how I would join this or what I do but it sounds like something I would be very interested in if everyone would have me? God bless all of you because you all seem like a wonderful group of people!

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@alpacalover WELCOME!!! Unicorn Mail was a term coined by community members describing random acts of kindness delivered via mail to each other. People that have made connections and built friendships through the community surprise each other with gifts. ๐Ÿ™‚

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I really love this thread, so much kindness and love!! Thought I would share a little about me. I have been pretty sickly the past 5 years and was no longer able to work (high executive position extreme stress). The good side to this is more time with grown kids and a granddaughter!! I became very immersed in great skincare, fragrance and makeup - mostly minimal makeup eyes, blush, fragrance and lippies-all day long. Lipstick and fragrance just makes me feel good!! I enjoy the BIC Community- one of my favs - So happy to have this and learn in the process๐Ÿ’ž

@caway So sorry about your health issues. That must be really rough.

RE: Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

It has been, The beauty of it is that I spend a lot of time with my granddaughter and sheโ€™s so amazing. And she loves make up!!

Re: RE: Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Awwww @caway How old is your granddaughter? I bet she has a blast playing with makeup with you! 

@PrettyPaint - She is a blast - she is 9 and discovering her love of make up and fragrances.  She has a wonderful spirit and kind heart.  Being sick is never a blessing but having the opportunity to be with her several times a week (that I could not have if I was working) - I believe there are other powers at work here.  Soon enough, she will want the social friends things so Iโ€™m taking every minute that I have with her as a blessing!

@caway Thatโ€™s so wonderful that you both have such a close relationship. Iโ€™m sure it means so much to her that you get to spend time with her and share your love of makeup! 

@PrettyPaint Yes, it definatley does help, it was great during the summer!

12,978 Replies
testing