Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Ahhhh so many super amazing goodies!!! Yay yay yay!!! Have fun girly!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ @itsfi @SpaceLlama

Um, I spy some Laura Secord that I've never tried before ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Yummy!! What a great and thoughtful package from @SpaceLlama Heart Enjoy your goodies @itsfi !

Thank you @Mcakes@SpaceLlama is so generous.๐Ÿ’– Iโ€™ve been trying very hard to not eat all the sweets ๐Ÿซ  but itโ€™s quite challenging as itโ€™s all so good! ๐Ÿ˜Š

@SpaceLlama how generous of you to send @itsfi  this massive pile of goodness!  The socks are adorable, who doesn't love cute socks?? ๐Ÿ™‚

@darkiceis, so much goodness from @SpaceLlama! ๐Ÿ’• Sheโ€™s so thoughtful.

@itsfi

Oh, this looks like so many great gifts from @SpaceLlama

Such a cute mug, and all those great masks!! I look forward in hearing your reviews on all the new masks!! I hope you enjoy everything!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’—

Thank you @yankeefaithful! ๐Ÿค— @SpaceLlama really went all out; such generosity.

@itsfi

Well, what you have given all of us, i hope you get back threefold!! You are so special ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜!!!

Oh @yankeefaithful, you are so kind and sweet to me. ๐Ÿค— I cannot thank you enough for your friendship! Thank you! โ™ฅ๏ธ 

Yay! I'm so glad everything made it to you safely, @itsfi@@ ๐Ÿ˜ I was quite worried about the mug. (We have the same mug now btw. When I noticed that the llama had a twin, I couldn't leave it there)

The masks in the last picture are from Primark. I had never heard of the PS brand, so I figured if anyone was to review them, it had to be you ๐Ÿ˜‹ 

I'm really glad that you've liked everything that you've tried. You definitely deserve this and so much more. You're so incredibly generous and kind. I love seeing your posts in the masking thread and I love the passion and knowledge that you have for skincare. Again, thank you so much for offering to send me masks that you knew would be hard for me to find and if ever you're in the mood for more Canadian treats, let me know ๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh @SpaceLlama, I canโ€™t even begin to thank you enough for your kindness and generosity. Our llama mugs are twinsies! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Iโ€™ve always thought that Primark was only in the UK. I read a post on BIC saying otherwise; and now Iโ€™ll get to try the mask. Merci beaucoup! ๐Ÿค—

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Those socks are the cutest, @itsfi! @SpaceLlama, you did an amazing job of spoiling her๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ There is so much goodness here, hope you enjoy all of the wonderful treatsโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿค—!!

Re: RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

The socks are adorbs @eshoe, and they are quite comfy too. ๐Ÿ˜‰ @SpaceLlama curates such a nice package for me.

ooh that was so nice! have fun with your new goodies!!!

It was so kind of @SpaceLlama! ๐Ÿ˜Š Thank you @Kim888

What a perfect gift, @itsfi!   @SpaceLlama knows you so well and is so thoughtful!

IKR @curlychiquita@SpaceLlama is so thoughtful! ๐Ÿ˜€ I donโ€™t even know where to begin with the masks!

What a sweet and thoughtful gift that @SpaceLlama sent you @itsfi! ๐Ÿ˜„ That must have been so much fun to open, it looks like youโ€™ll be having some great masking sessions amd

goodies to go with it! โ˜บ๏ธ

@bakeamuffin@SpaceLlama was so generous! Iโ€™m all set for a masking marathon! ๐Ÿ˜†

Wow! Some great unicorn mail there @itsfi! Enjoy all your goodies!!!!

Thank you @veronika23! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ @SpaceLlama spoiled me. These treats are perfect for fall!

12,978 Replies
testing