Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@lmaster Thank you, thank you, thank you SO much for the thoughtful unicorn mail that you sent me early in the spring. I have struggled to find time to post in the midst of lots of life changes and I am so sorry and ashamed it's taken me this long to formally thank you. I really appreciate you reaching out to make sure I was okay and you letting me know that you were thinking of me while I wasn't posting! Your card was so thoughtful (-hugs-) and I enjoyed your package full of skincare goodies and masks! I can't find the rest of the photos but it was stuffed to the brim with masks, skincare, and even gummy treats! YUM! 

lmastergift.jpg

lmaster2.jpg

What an awesome surprise @CC3616! Hope all is well and that you are enjoying your treats. Smiley Happy

@CC3616, what a thoughtful and generous surprise from @lmaster! She's such a sweetheart and put together some wonderful goodies for you. Enjoy your treats! Smiley Happy

@CC3616 ,

I hope that things are better for you now!  @lmaster  was a doll to send you such kindness and great treats!  It looks like a lot of love went into this package.

How kind of @lmaster!  Enjoy your present, @CC3616!

Awwww @CC3616 what a beautiful surprise from lovely @lmaster! Hope life settles a bit for you, happy to β€˜see’ you again😊

@lmaster is too sweet! I’m glad you’ve been able to post again and hope life has settled down a bit for you @CC3616. Hope you’ve enjoyed all those goodies..I’m assuming nothing edible is left. Smiley Wink

Such a lovely gift @CC3616. So very thoughtful of @lmaster 

What a sweet gift, @CC3616! I miss seeing your around here and hope things are going well or at least calming down with your life changes. Either way- sending good vibes your way! Enjoy your goodies!

@CC3616 how thoughtful and sweet of @lmaster to think of you.  Enjoy your goodies. 

So glad you are able to enjoy it when you can @CC3616 you are amazing and so sweet and thoughtful πŸ€—πŸ’ž

How thoughtful and kind of @lmaster , @CC3616 !  I hope you enjoyed your goodies!! 

The BIC love continues with some beautiful mail from none other than the gorgeous @lmaster! I just want to share what fun she sent my way today:

lm.jpgBeauty + Gummy Bears = <3DS.jpgSo many loves here!

Oh how I’ve wanted to try that Volition, I think I am most excited to see how that one works with my skin. The Chanel and SDJ are loves and I will enjoy these beauties Smiley Happy The Bombee Fruitables have been on my β€˜want to try’ lists since reading everyone’s reviews on them, SO happy it’s β€œB” week because you know I’m going to squeeze at least one in!

The best part of being a part of BIC is meeting people like you. Your beauty inside and out make BIC a very special place to be. I always look forward to your posts on the masking thread because they are without fail, quite entertaining Smiley Very Happy Thank you for this gift of treats and goodies, for sending such <3 my way lmaster, you are truly one-of-a-kind!

What a great gift! Enjoy @eshoe!!!

Thank you, @veronika23. I’m very grateful 😊

@lmaster is a gem! Enjoy all your fun treats @eshoe

Thank you @itsfi@lmaster sure spoiled me with masks and candy and beauty treats😊

@eshoe ,

So nice of @lmaster  to send you all of these!  I'm sure that you will enjoy all of these masks and goodies!

The masks are always a hit, @tsavorite love that @lmaster included so many that I’ve never tried! She knows how much I love the Kiehl’s and that mini Mac is perfect πŸ’—πŸ€©

@eshoe love what @lmaster sent you.  Love seeing masks get sent for people to try and snacks from different places. 

Seriously @SportyGirly125 snacks vs masks might end up in a draw😊 @lmaster sent some beautiful mail my way and I’ve already enjoyed a mask (no surprise, it was great)πŸ‘πŸΌ

7,680 Replies