Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

OMG!  All the treats!!!!   And now I want Hot Cheetos! โค๏ธ

@PaletteAddict99 is such a sweetheart! โค๏ธ   

Enjoy your goodies, @NotCrocker! โค๏ธ

Nir to be stupid @Tamara76 @NotCrocker but are Hot Cheetos tough to get up north?

Not stupid at all @jozkid! They didn't have them in Canada AT ALL until I think just last year and they started to pop up in 7-11. Still not widely available, as far as I'd seen.

Wow!  What wonderful and thoughtful gifts, @NotCrocker!  @PaletteAddict99 put together such a fun and amazing unicorn mail! Enjoy all your goodies.

Those Necco wafers!!!  They bring back such fun memories of when I was younger. Oh, and Flaming Hot Cheetos?!  YUM!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

This is so generous of @Paletteaddict99, @NotCrocker! Fee...

This is so generous of @PaletteAddict99, @NotCrocker! Feel better soon!

I hope you feel better quickly @NotCrocker! This looks like a very sweet set of goodies! โ˜บ๏ธ

Wow! What a great gift @NotCrocker!!! Hope you have some time to relax this weekend!

@NotCrocker,

What great timing for such a special gift from @PaletteAddict99!  ๐Ÿ™‚

I hope you are feeling much better now!

Look at all those fantastic treats! @PaletteAddict99 was so generous! I hope you enjoy everything, including those PMG lipsticks, @NotCrocker!

Seriously how amazing is @PaletteAddict99 ?! Heart SO many amazing goodies here, enjoy it all @NotCrocker Heart Especially all the hot cheetos ๐Ÿ˜„ 

So happy for you @NotCrocker! The lil pats are so cute & hard to come by!. That is incredibly generous of @PaletteAddict99!

@NotCrocker  We all know that PaletteAddict is super sweet and generous!  And, those Necco wafers are like gold. The factory close down and they're not being made anymore, last I heard.

Thatโ€™s true @Ispend2much6. They just recently closed down that factory. You might want to hold onto those NECCO wafers โ€” they could become collectors items! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@jozkid  The thought of keeping those for a long time sounds like an exciting science experiment; almost like when we found a MacDonald's chicken nugget, perfectly intact, after lying in our yard for a couple of weeks when the kids were young.

I'm pretty sure there might some petrified McDonald's fries on the floor of our minivan @Ispend2much6. Lol!

WoW! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ This is some amazing Unicorn mail! This was so in...

WoW! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ This is some amazing Unicorn mail! This was so incredibly generous! I hope you enjoy everything @NotCrocker!

Holy moly, @NotCrocker!!!! I am so jealous of hat mini PM set ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜ณ How incredibly kind and generous of @PaletteAddict99! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโœจ

Holy cow @NotCrocker!  Awesome surprise! Thereโ€™s all kinds of levels of fabulousness here. How sweet of @PaletteAddict99 to hook you up!

I think I need to pinch myself... I'm feel very loved (and quite at a loss for words at everyone's thoughtfulness).  I'm the lucky recipient of @eshoe's goodness and special brand of generosity and kindness. You're too good to me eshoe! โค๏ธ  

IMG_2665.JPGIMG_2670.JPG

I'm literally stunned. I can barely make out a complete sentence. "OMG!" seems to be what comes out the most. Thank you eshoe; I am very touched by your thoughtfulness.

@itsfi,

I can see why you are thrilled with your sweet gifts from @eshoe!  That Tatcha lip mask looks so lovely!

@tsavorite, it was such a lovely and thoughtful package! ๐Ÿคฉ Classic @eshoe

12,978 Replies
testing