Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thank you @quspork such a sweetheart she is ๐Ÿ˜Š

Awe that was very sweet of @sonnydee to send this set of goodies to you @lmaster, it looks like youโ€™ll have quite a bit of masking to do ๐Ÿ˜„ Enjoy!

Haha! Yep @bakeamuffin I've been doing pretty good lately, at least 1-2 a day ๐Ÿ˜Š thank you ๐Ÿ’–

What a nice gift, enjoy!

So nice, @lmaster, @sonnydee! Enjoy your new masks!

So nice, @lmaster, @sonnydee! Enjoy your new masks!

Re: So nice, @lmaster, @sonnydee! Enjoy your new masks!

Thank you @curlychiquita appreciate your kind words

What a fun array of beauty ttreats, @lmaster! @@Sonnydee is so thoughtful๐Ÿ˜Š those Hello Kitty masks are so fun!!

Yes very thoughtful @eshoe such a sweetheart ๐Ÿ’—

@lmaster@sonnydee What a lovely Unicorn! Tea Mask?! Is it Creme Shop also? That sounds incredibly relaxing! Enjoy!!

Yes it is @GG84 I don't believe I've ever used a tea mask yet, so excited!

@lmaster  omg! If it smells like Earl Grey I will hunt that mask down!!!!

Haha! @GG84 my husband just had a hot cup of Earl Grey!!

@itsif is spreading so much love lately! How wonderful! I...

@sonnydee is spreading so much love lately! How wonderful! I hope you enjoy everything @Imaster! I love the Agave lip mask!

Re: @itsif is spreading so much love lately! How wonderful! I...

Such an exciting surprise @Lazybeautybeast made my week!

@Lazybeautybeast @lmaster I love the Bite Agave Lip Mask too, and those samples last forever. Theyโ€™re perfect to keep in your purse if youโ€™re travelling light.  

I'm in love @PinkEvergreen this is the best lip mask ever!! Thanks @sonnydee ๐Ÿ˜˜UnidentifieUnidentifie

@lmaster I know the feeling! I have large tubes of almost all of them. After a full year Iโ€™ve barely made a dent in them, so I would definitely recommend their holiday sampler which has smaller tubes: BITE BEAUTY - Agave Treat Trio Mini Agave Lip Mask Set

Literally just bought it @PinkEvergreen ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@lmaster Nice! I have the Natural but I donโ€™t have the Maple or Candy Cane. I hope you enjoy them!! ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ 

Bite lip mask is by far the best one I've tried @PinkEvergreen lasted through eating and drinking... Winner!! 

Guysssss. The incredibly lovely @PaletteAddict99 so kindly offered to send me the extra set of Pat McGrath mini lipsticks she had. I went to go pick up the package from the post office and literally told the woman she grabbed the wrong box. It was supposed to be really little! But no, @PaletteAddict99 loaded me up with some really amazing treats! In particular she took the time to include some stuff that can be tricky to get in Canada!

Also loaded with eyeballs which I am definitely going to be randomly leaving around my office! 

All in, this was an incredibly kind, generous package. It was unexpected and is so, SO, appreciated. I had a crazy week, just getting over a cold, so this was an amazing boost as I roll towards the weekend. So thank you, thank you, thank you again! Look how little the PMG is infront of all the amazing surprises!Look how little the PMG is infront of all the amazing surprises!

12,978 Replies
testing