Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Love DE! ๐Ÿ˜

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Ooohh I haven't even heard of that eye cream! Looks amazing @bakeamuffin ! That was super nice of @GG84 to send your way Heart Enjoy all of your goodies!

@bakeamuffin, this is a fantastic gift from @GG84!

What a great package @bakeamuffin! So thoughtful and kind of @GG84! Those invisibobble hair ties are soooo good! Enjoy your new treats! ๐Ÿ™‚

@bakeamuffin,

Wow!  I haven't tried the Drunk Elephant Eye Cream yet, but this makes me want to!  

What a nice selection of gifts from @GG84!   That's enough to make this a great week! 

That so sweet, @bakeamuffin! DE is such a lavish gift, let alone with all those lovely extras ๐Ÿค—

How wonderful! I know how much you love your DE @bakeamuf...

How wonderful! I know how much you love your DE @bakeamuffin! ๐Ÿ˜‰ I hope you enjoy everything. Those sheet masks look good too. So thoughtful @GG84!

Awww - This is really sweet, @bakeamuffin!  And those tiny hands in the corner are too cute!  This was very nice of @GG84!

What a lovely gift from @GG84!! Enjoy your new goodies @bakeamuffin!! I didn't first like the C-Tango eye cream but now I really do. 

Thank you @Aaliaa! I was worried it wouldnโ€™t be for me, but I recently tried a DS of this product and loved it, Iโ€™m almost out of my mini now so her timing couldnโ€™t have been better โ˜บ๏ธ

Wow! Great unicorn mail @bakeamuffin!!! Enjoy all your new goodies!!!

Thank you @veronika23! ๐Ÿ˜„

@bakeamuffin It got to you so quickly ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Ž I sent it yesterday I think at 5 pm? And we are 3 provinces apart? My shipping was faster then Sephora ๐Ÿ˜‚ I hope you enjoy the goodies ๐Ÿ˜‰ When the Invisibobble stretches, hit it with your blow dryer for a few seconds or put it in hot water and it goes back to its original state. 

I was so surprised that it arrived today, it was crazy fast! Iโ€™m going to enjoy them so much @GG84 โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜„ Csnt wait to do some masking, itโ€™s been a little bit โ˜บ๏ธ 

thank you for that aweosme tip!! 

Wow, wow, wow, @bakeamuffin! That C-Tango is an amazing gift, @GG84, plus all of the extra goodies๐Ÿ˜„ what a lovely and incredibly thoughtful  surprise ๐ŸŽ!!

@eshoe she definitely hooked me up โค๏ธ I feel so spoiled ๐Ÿ˜‡

awwwww how sweet of @GG84 @bakeamuffin!! enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜

awwwww how sweet of @GG84 @bakeamuffin!! enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜

Re: awwwww how sweet of @GG84 @bakeamuffin!! enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜

@lmaster right?! I really appreciated that she remembered I love Drunk Elephant, and I didnโ€™t have a full size of this product yet so it was perfect timing โ˜บ๏ธ Iโ€™m not sure how she also knew I needed new hair elastics?! Must be a mind reader โ˜บ๏ธ 

After a wonderful weekend trip that ended in stressful return travel (snow + airports doesn't work well!) i came home to a totally unexpected and awesome package from the lovely @eshoe ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

@eshoe is a master masker who always has crazy interesting masks that i've never seen! Well, now i've got a ton of new amazing masks to try out, including Farmacy masks, Skyn Iceland eye masks (both brands new to me!), and even a finger mask (?) hah! As if that wasn't enough, she also included some Olaplex that hadn't worked for her but my hair will really appreciate AND some DIY blank sheet masks for when i want to get crafty ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Such cute notes :)Such cute notes ๐Ÿ™‚This sticker made me LOLThis sticker made me LOLHow cool is this origami packaging on the Farmacy lip balm?!?How cool is this origami packaging on the Farmacy lip balm?!?

Each time i read about, or am so lucky to receive, Unicorn Mail I am just blown away by the "internet friends" (as my partner calls you guys ๐Ÿ˜‰ ) that i have been so lucky to make. When you think about it, there aren't many nice places left on the internet. When i'm tired of reading the news, feeling bad about social media, or just plain exhausted by the day, there is nothing like logging onto BIC and seeing the sheer support and happiness from this community. There is really nothing like it. So, thank you for being you, everyone ๐Ÿ™‚ Let's keep BIC awesome!

Aww, I just teared up reading what you had to say about the community @scott1201 Heart It is so true, I've never seen a more supportive group of women lifting each other up. Such an amazing group we have here Heart

Look at all those amazing goodies! Nice work @eshoe! Love the sticker - so true! Enjoy all your new treasures @scott1201!

12,978 Replies
testing