Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Absolutely, @SportyGirly125. I'm always so jealous of your both your and @eshoe 's knack for beautiful wrapping! 

@quspork awww thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Secret @eshoe Santa strikes again!!! Incredible,,, just incredible ๐Ÿฅฐ the wrapping was so exquisite and beautiful!! 

Every special touch means so much ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—  everything is new to me and I'm so excited to try it all! The deer pen is so gorgeous!!! The snuggly socks are perfect, the car diffuser is genius,, the candy cane candle smells like holiday spirit. Wow and the caramel corn in holiday flavors ๐Ÿ˜‹ Rose inc gift set is fabulous ๐Ÿคฉ I've always wanted to try the Necessaire line,,, so so so very excited and honored to be your friend!! Happy holidays sweet @eshoe !!! Thank you thank you so so so very much

IMG_20211209_093725982.jpg

โ€ƒ

IMG_20211209_100625188.jpg

โ€ƒ

@lmaster Wow!  What an amazing collection of holiday cheer.  @eshoe Is a delightful secret Santa. I love how each gift is wrapped beautifully and I'm sure selected with care.  Enjoy your goodies!

@tjffc thank you!! I am in awe of her skills ๐Ÿ˜Š everything was so gorgeous wrapped so perfectly!!

Enjoy all your goodies @lmaster! That was so sweet of @eshoe !

Thank you ๐Ÿ’• @faeriegirl so so kind of @eshoe ๐Ÿ˜˜

So many fun treats here, @lmaster@eshoe was so sweet picking out the perfect items!

@quspork thank you so much! @eshoe completely surprised me with a beautiful display of fabulous goodies!!

@lmaster you are such a beautiful part of this community, I just appreciate you๐Ÿฅฐ I am a little shocked everything was new too you, both you and @SportyGirly125 are tricky! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas๐ŸŽ„

@eshoe awwwww!!! I feel the same about you both!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน Thank you for such a wonderful surprise ๐Ÿ˜˜

@eshoe ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

@lmaster Awww love that she also surprised you with an array of goodies. Her wrapping is so perfect. 

Both of you have skills!!! And clearly you're both great at time management ๐Ÿคฃ @SportyGirly125 @eshoe thank you so so much,,, one day I know I'll be able to take the time to wrap so beautifully and coordinate everything ๐Ÿ˜˜

@lmaster Awwww thank you โ˜บ๏ธ I found the car diffuser a few months ago for myself on Etsy and loved it so much that I couldnโ€™t wait to gift it. They are refillable, too-so if you have a diffuser oil you already love, you can fill it up again when it is empty. @SportyGirly125 

@eshoe I love it!!! I did put it in my car,, it's so cute!! I have oil to refill it too!! Thank you thank you

@eshoe I have it in our guest bathroom at the moment and it smells amazing. 

Oh thatโ€™s a great use for it, @SportyGirly125! I have a few extras that I havenโ€™t refilled, I am going to do that. I have NEST New York Birchwood Pine Reed Diffuser in one room so I think I will decant a bit into the mini. Thanks for the idea! @lmaster @quspork 

Lots of good ideas here! I do love the smell of the car diffuser--- it hasn't made it's way into the actual car yet but now I'm wondering if it will go elsewhere in the house hahaha. @eshoe @SportyGirly125 @lmaster 

@lmaster Ooh wow how awesome! Haha I can't wait to hear about that egg mask. At least...after much internal debate, I think it's an egg.

12,978 Replies
testing