Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Awwww - I'm loving how so many awesome ladies are sharing sheet mask love with each other!  What a fun way to try new products!  Enjoy, @itsfi!  You're a doll, @sprocketta! โค๏ธ

Thank you @Tamara76! These are fabulous picks by @sprocketta! ๐Ÿ’—

This is such a thoughtful gift from @sprocketta ! You deserve this, youโ€™re a wonderful friend @itsfi !

Awww, thank you @keana1! ๐Ÿ™‚ Super thoughtful of @sprocketta; she really went out of her way to get me masks that are suited to my skin's needs.

@itsfi  Yay!!!  You were due for some spoiling.  @sprocketta  has great taste in chocolate. ๐Ÿ™‚

@Ispend2much6, so very kind of you to say. The chocolates, everything is wonderful! @sprocketta did a great job of spoiling me.

@itsfi,

You deserve all the gifts!  You are so generous and kind.  @Sprocketta was very sweet to put together and send this lovely present out of gratitude for your kindness to her. The wheel goes round and round!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@tsavorite, awwww. That is so sweet of you to say. I'm blushing. There are so many amazing people here on BIC and it's been such a wonderful place for me - y'all get me. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

@tsavorite she definitely deserves it!

@sprocketta, now, I'm blushing even more... You are too kind. Your thoughtfulness is so moving and my face will be hydrated and glowy thanks to your amazing generosity.

Wow! Great masking mail @itsfi!

Thank you @veronika23! I've used the honey one already and OMG, my dehydrated skin is sooo happy. @sprocketta is so thoughtful and kind.

@itsfi you deserve it! Your pick me up package after my surgery was much needed. The lovely @eshoe told me you liked the eye masks and the Leaders masks. The rest of the masks came from a Korean grocery. They were a really good deal so if you like them I can pick up more for you. I haven't tried any yet myself. I'm not a masking queen like you. I tried those eye masks myself and love them so I'm glad eshoe recommended them. I hope you enjoy everything! People like you make BIC a great place.

"People like you make BIC a great place."  Back at ya @sprocketta; right back at ya! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

what a great package @itsfi @sprocketta is so kind!! you...

what a great package @itsfi @sprocketta is so kind!! you deserve it!

Re: what a great package @itsfi @sprocketta is so kind!! you...

Thank you @lmaster; so kind of you to say! @sprocketta went above and beyond; this was totally unnecessary and just shows her amazing thoughtful and generosity.

@lmaster it was fun to put together

@sprocketta isnโ€™t it so much fun? I needed this outlet, Iโ€™ve already inundated all my friends and family members with face masks, and no one but me gets as excited as they should about them ๐Ÿ˜†

@eshoe some people just don't get it like we do. One of my coworkers said I like makeup more than anyone she knows and thought whenever I left the office for lunch I was going to Sephora. I told her I would have no money if that was the case.

Well @sprocketta, it is dangerous to work so close to a Sephora! I used to work near one, a Nordstrom Rack, and Anthropologie. Having to work through lunch was misery๐Ÿ˜‚ 

@itsfi What a great box of treats to come home to!! All those great masks and that chocolate!!๐Ÿ˜‹ I know you'll enjoy what sweet @sprocketta sent you!! You definitely deserve all of it!!๐Ÿ˜Š

12,978 Replies
testing