Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

I was lucky enough to receive some absolutely adorable Unicorn mail from our amazing and fabulous V! 

At first I thought she was my Galentine’s elf, but no – she’s just being beyond thoughtful and generous like always! Lovely tissue-wrapped surprises!Lovely tissue-wrapped surprises!

Blank page journals for drawing or writing. I’m going to use these for jewellery designs!Blank page journals for drawing or writing. I’m going to use these for jewellery designs!

Laura Secord chocolate with nuts. Yum! And some of that famous sucre a la creme!Laura Secord chocolate with nuts. Yum! And some of that famous sucre a la creme!

PUSHEEN! The cutest ceramic mug with travel lid, a blind box Gund stuffy (Pusheen fits in the little bag), an eraser, and a pen!PUSHEEN! The cutest ceramic mug with travel lid, a blind box Gund stuffy (Pusheen fits in the little bag), an eraser, and a pen!

And everything all together!And everything all together!

@veronika23 You are the sweetest loveliest friend, and I am so happy to have β€œmet” you! Much love! β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ 

That mug is adorable! I love it!

This is the cutest @Beadshopgirl @veronika23 Heart !!!! 

@Beadshopgirl  Wow, that is a Galentine box!  I love those journals.

Oh wow!!  What a darling she is!!’  And butter cream fudge?  Yeah, that’s gone already right?  @Beadshopgirl@veronika23

Well yeah, it’s gone @heartsmyface. But in my defence, I had to taste test it because I bought a different brand of fudge for my Elf, and I needed to make sure that it was on par with the Laura Secord. 😜

@heartsmyface@Beadshopgirldo you guys have Laura Secord in the West? Wasn't sure if you had sucre a la creme so made sure to include some. Mostly a French Eastern Canadian thing lol

We do @veronika23, but not at every store. It’s been a while since I’ve come across it.   I think they carry it at Thrifty Foods, but I most often shop at IGA. I picked up some Ste Julie fudge the other day. It’s slightly firmer than the LS. 

Oh ok. Gotcha @Beadshopgirl Smiley Happy I'm super picky for my sucre a la creme lol. Always hard to find a good recipe!

It was soooo yummy @veronika23! I was tempted to share with my kids, but I decided against it. πŸ˜‚ #meanmommy 

@Beadshopgirl  Hahahaha I'm glad you liked it!  It's ok not to share once in a while Smiley Wink

@Beadshopgirl  What lovely goodies from @veronika23!!! Enjoy! LOVE the pusheen <3

Oh look at all the adorable Pusheen goodies! I hope you enjoy it all, @Beadshopgirl!

@Beadshopgirl and @veronika23 - What an absolutely wonderful surprise! So adorable.

The Unicorn mail always makes me tear up, so much love in every single package! The Pusheen accessories are adorable! <3

@Beadshopgirl Surprises are the best and this package has your name all over the goodies! ❀️ @veronika23 β€οΈ

@Beadshopgirl Wow you got some amazing unicorn mail from @veronika23. She never ceases to amaze me with her generosity and kindness Smiley Happy

@Beadshopgirl That mug is so adorable! Smiley Happy

Awwww - This is such a sweet surprise!  I love the Pusheen theme!   @veronika23 is such a doll!!!   Enjoy your snaxx and treats, @Beadshopgirl! <3 <3 <3

I'm happy to have "met" you too @Beadshopgirl!!! Love ya!πŸ’‹πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ’™πŸ¦„πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ’™πŸ–€πŸ–€

ps: Love how you have that watermarked!

It’s a fun program called iWatermark for iOS devices. It’s the same app I used for making the curved HOF text on the avis. @veronika23 I know how you feel about apple products, but they sure have some cool stuff!

10,600 Replies