Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@MissPuff What a fabulous gift! Iโ€™ve successfully talked myself out of that Shiseido set like five times, but this did not help ๐Ÿ˜‚ what a beautiful set!

Oh yeah, the perfect wrapping is definitely @lipstick4soul 's signature! This is such an amazing gift for the sweetest gal Heart It still gets me every time how beautiful the bonds are that come from our community. *hurries to find box of tissues*

@MissPuffThat paper is the best!!!

@MissPuff   @lipstick4soul  So much beauty in that box; first class all the way!  I know you will enjoy all of it, Miss Puff.

Wowwy!!! @lipstick4soul did an amazing job of putting this fabulous unicorn mail together.  ๐Ÿ’— So well thought out and thoughtful. What a wonderful surprise @MissPuff

@MissPuff I don't know which I love better the products or amazing wrapping. Enjoy all your goodies! 

Best,

Rebecca

What an amazing gift which was wrapped beautifully. Enjoy!

I am 100% convinced @lipstick4soul was a professional gift wrapper at some point!  She's got the most amazing killer skills when it comes to gifting....congrats on your wonderful goodies @MissPuff!!  Although, I'm not surprised - you're a pretty amazing gal that deserves all the gifts Heart 

Aw, this is perfect for you, @MissPuff!  Enjoy your presents!

Ohhhhhhhh!!!!! Amazing gift!!! The wrapping is beautiful! Enjoy your new goodies @MissPuff

๐Ÿ˜ณ WOW @MissPuff@lipstick4soul spoiled you, that is some seriously beautiful and amazing ๐Ÿฆ„ mail!!!! No need to tell you to enjoy everything because I have no doubt you will๐Ÿ’๐Ÿคฉ๐ŸŽ 

OMG y'all!  I received the sweetest unicorn mail package from the beautiful @Mcakes!!!!   And not only did M send me this box of mermazingness, but @ZombieMetroAnt was in on it, too!   

111718mcakesbox.PNG

You know there is something amazing inside when the package is adorned with jewels and googly eyes!

111718mcakesbox2.PNG

The mermazing decorations took me back to the first exchange box that M put together for me with a similar beautiful theme! So many feels!!!!!!<3 โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

111718besame.PNG

You guys!  It's the Palette, Pearl Shimmer Compact and Mermaid Kiss Lipstick from the Besame Peter Pan Mermaid Lagoon Collection!   And M also added a cute Mermaid bag and some beautiful seashell brushes!

Z was the one who picked up the products at Disneyland's Dapper Days before the collection even launched to the public!!!!  She also got to meet Gabriela Hernandez, founder of Besame at the event!!!!  And she even picked up mermaid stickers for me that look like me, M and her! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

111718besame2.PNG

The ladies also included a beautiful Besame bag with a picture of Gabriela!  M also added a super special touch by gifting me an extra Sephora Lip Stories lid with a copy of our group pic so that I don't need to worry about messing up the lipstick I got at Sephoria! How sweet is that?!  And finally, she added some Rockets (I suspect these are leftover from the bag @heartsmyface brought us down from Canada) and some Unicorn candy! 

I was legit in tears, like mascara streaming down my cheeks and false eyelashes rolling down the stream kind of tears, while I was opening the box last night because this is the sweetest surprise ever!  This was so completely unexpected and I cannot believe the lengths these ladies went to so I could have some pieces from this beautiful collection!  

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the most special and amazing surprise unicorn mail, @Mcakes!  I love you, sis!!!!!!  โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

And thank you to @ZombieMetroAnt for the legwork in picking up these amazing goodies!  I so appreciate you and love you, too, girl!!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

I feel so blessed to have friends like you in my life and I am beyond thankful that we all came together in this community!  I couldn't ask for a more amazing # virtualgirlsquad!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Image result for thank you so much gif

Image result for thank you from the bottom of my heart  gif

@Tamara76 just WOW ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ amazing. The wrapping is beyond awesome. Great surprise โค๏ธ

Awww - Thank you, @pixiedust2!  I don't need to tell you how fabulous @Mcakes and @ZombieMetroAnt are!  I really wish we all lived closer! โค๏ธ 

@Tamara76  Is the mermaid powder the same shade as the Snow White powder in the compact?  If not, I know where my next $ is going. Thanks!

@Ispend2much6 I'm really not sure - I didn't get the Snow White powder - Just the big palette, lippies, mirror, bag... ๐Ÿ˜•  So sorry, doll!

Aww this is so nice!  Everything is so pretty and thoughtfully put together. 

Thank you so much, @rockstargina!  It was definitely an unexpected and generous surprise! โค๏ธ

I would never turn down an opportunity to visit Disneyland, especially if it's for someone like you @Tamara76 Heart Heart Heart Heart

besame.PNG

Although, @Mcakes is the real hero here! Heart I mean, just look at that amazing box!!  *gasp*  She never ceases to amaze me!

Enjoy all your wonderful, well deserved gifts, T!  Smiley Wink 

Mermaid Peter Pan GIF - Mermaid PeterPan Cartoons GIFs

Awwww - Thank you again so very much, @ZombieMetroAnt!  I would go to Disneyland every weekend if I lived closer! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

And, I'm not showing my mini the pic of the balloon - she wanted one so bad when we were at Disneyland - lol!  I got her a cute sweatshirt, ears and lots of snaxxx instead! โค๏ธ

Enjoy @Tamara76!  Sounds awesome ... leave it to @Mcakes and @ZombieMetroAnt!  ๐Ÿ‘

12,978 Replies
testing