Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thanks so much @tsavorite! @Ispend2much6! ๐Ÿ™‚

@veronika23  You're welcome!  I know how important good caramels are. ๐Ÿ™‚

They are very important! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ @Ispend2much6  Bequet Confections caramels (sea salt) are amazing!

Sounds like a pretty cool gift!

@rockstargina,

I was very surprised and happy to get all these riches!  I hadn't had the traditional  Pumpkin Spice treats before, so, they were a first for me. 

The makeup is so very cool, too! 

That sounds like a great fall-themed package, @tsavorite! I hope you enjoy everything!

Awww this sounds like such a lovely gift from @Ispend2much6!!!  Enjoy your goodies, @tsavorite! โค๏ธ

What a lovely surprise @tsavorite! ๐Ÿ’— The treats @Ispend2much6 picked out for you sound delicious! ispend2much6 is so  thoughtful and kind. ๐Ÿ˜Š

@itsfi,

So very true!   

Congratulations on your Leveling Up to Boss 3!    ๐Ÿ™‚

Aww, thank you @tsavorite! ๐Ÿค—

@tsavorite Wow, this is such a great package from @Ispend2much6!! Such a nice assortment of goodies!! How nice that such special people like you and @ispend2much6 are here on the BIC!! Enjoy!!(by the way, I've been having trouble with posting pics too!)๐Ÿ˜Šโค

Thank you, @yankeefaithful

You are one of the genuinely nicest people here on BIC!

BIC strikes again! I received a most generous and completely loved gift from the wonderful @lipstick4soul as a thank you (not needed) for last year's halloween exchange ๐Ÿ™‚ I'm blown away by your thoughtfulness and so deeply appreciative that BIC has given us the opportunity to meet and know each other ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Also, the wrapping - IMPECCABLE. The glitter lipstick paper (which I'm keeping and re purposing for SURE) was secured BY MAGIC. In reality, double-sided tape, but I honestly could not figure it out at first. Also, the lipsticks match up on both sides, like come on, attention to detail!?!?! 

IMG_20181119_150535.jpg

Inside...

IMG_20181119_151917.jpg

But wait, there's more!

IMG_20181119_151537.jpgIMG_20181119_151313.jpg

Flabbergasted ๐Ÿ™‚ @lipstick4soul sent me a whipped blush that I've been coveting (Kokei!), a VisionAiry Gel Lipstick in Sleeping Dragon (this red is sooooo up my alley, look for an appearance soon!) and the Holiday Mini Set which just ooooooooozes elegance. Because I have no self control, I immediately had to wear Dark Fantasy.

Thank you thank you again @lipstick4soul , you are the bomb dot com ๐Ÿ™‚ 

@MissPuff,

@lipstick4soul certainly knows how to send a fabulous Thank You gift!  Yay, Shiseido!

@MissPuff oh my gosh that wrapping is so pretty!

Omg such a nice gift!! Congrats and enjoy!!

Oh my goodness @MissPuff!  What a fab package!   @lipstick4soul is a pretty awesome lady!  Iโ€™m very interested in seeing you model all the pretties!

Oh my goodness!  It is all so beautiful, @MissPuff!     And that wrapping skill is off the charts!  Well done, @lipstick4soul! โค๏ธ

@MissPuff What a nice surprise and the lipstick wrapper is so pretty.  That was really thoughtful of @lipstick4soul.  What a great way to thank someone.

@MissPuffWow thats so sweet of her. The wrapping paper is so pretty.

@MissPuff those shades are GORGEOUS!! how sweet and thoug...

@MissPuff those shades are GORGEOUS!! how sweet and thoughtful
12,978 Replies
testing