Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@Samtian It really was

@SportyGirly125 you're such a special friend to me!! You've been such a blessing and I hope you have a wonderful holiday this year!!

@lmaster Awww....you are such a great friend as well.  I am glad we have a place to share our love for makeup and beauty and get to be Ambassadors together.

@SportyGirly125 absolutely!! It is so exciting!!

Aw, those bears are almost too cute to eat... almost. What a wonderful selection of treats, @SportyGirly125

@quspork It really was a nice surprise.

What a lovely surprise showed up in the mail today! That sneaky @lmaster just sent some holiday cheer complete with GingerBread Cookie Kit Kats, yum ๐Ÿ˜‹

F17BF737-2259-4C2A-8E43-8E5D048A1A67.jpeg

Spoiler
So many fun things were packed inside. I had some help taking photos, just look at this gorgeous palette!
E44311C6-2126-48A0-9F92-CE5BC088F903.jpeg293196DB-5D75-492B-A608-22B870C02FE0.jpeg

That is some serious sparkle ๐Ÿคฉ I look forward to creating some holiday looks with this. I love the Fresh Rose mask, I was just eyeing this last night debating on ordering one, and of course she gifted it to me! I love the Christmas Wallflower, I checked all of mine and none are quite empty, but this is next on deck. The pencil is peppermint-scented. This is going to be such a treat to use! Thank you for everything, lmaster - you are so generous and thoughtful๐Ÿฅฐ

That's such a pretty palette, @eshoe! @lmaster really has a knack for finding those fun-flavored kit kats, haha!

@quspork the palette is so eye-catching! And yes, @lmasterโ€˜s Kit Kat surprises are always appreciated ๐Ÿ™‚

Happy holidays!!! @eshoe  the kit Kats have to be my most favorite yet!! ๐Ÿคค

To you as well, @lmaster โ˜บ๏ธ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿผ

Thank you sweet friend @eshoe ๐Ÿ’šโ›„โค๏ธ๐ŸŽ„

@lmaster I canโ€™t decide which Kit Kat you sent that is my favorite. Decisions decisions. 

@SportyGirly125 oh the gingerbread cookie is sooooo good!! But they are all so unique 

@eshoe How sweet!

It was, @Samtian, and totally unexpected. @lmaster had a way of doing that, though!

@eshoe Oh wow, @lmaster sure was sneaky is sending you some holiday cheer your way.  Everything together looks so cute and very festive.

She was, @SportyGirly125. As usual, I wasnโ€™t expecting anything but just picking up my husbandโ€™s packages, and here was a box packed full of holiday treats from @lmaster. What a sweet surprise ๐Ÿฅฐ

I cannot begin to describe how blessed I am to be able to call @sprocketta my friend. She sent me these absolutely lovely gifts!! I really wanted the notebook but when I had added it to my wishlist it was already sold out, and I don't have a Box Lunch store near me. So I settled for ordering the Hocus Pocus one with hopes I'd someday find this one. You can't imagine how large my eye bulged when I saw it!! These cookies are delicious! They look like crackers  lol. Such a cute card. I don't have a Lush near me either so I'm super excited to try these! I do like the Ordinary, my skin got mad when I wasn't using it before. And look at this super cute mirror compact she did!! 

Sprocketta Xmas 21.jpg

Oh @Samtian, what an absolutely fun package of sweet sentiments and what is that? A special unicorn notebook that she just happened to find for you? I am not at all surprised. @sprocketta seems to really love finding unique and treasured gifts, just like that. Love the card, too!  

@eshoe It was such good timing! She told me about how she came upon the store and it all worked out perfectly!

12,978 Replies
testing