Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Awwww What a yummy treat, @LCResz!  Those champagne gummies are sooooo good - very easy to eat in one sitting! โค๏ธ

@LCResz How thoughtful! The gummies look amazing ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,

Rebecca 

@LCResz,

Regret Nothing!  A great motto!  A very sweet gift from your Halloween Goulfriend!

Great unicorn mail!!!! @LCResz  I am sure you are enjoying everything! ๐Ÿ™‚

@LCResz  I'm glad you are enjoying it!  That's my favorite coffee brand.  I love getting coffee when it was roasted two days before receiving it!

@LCResz, this is a lovely care package! โค๏ธ Coffee + tea + candy?!! LOVE! The flavors in that holiday blend sound amazing! You did the right thing with the gummy champagne treats - after all, you can't leave champagne out for too long once it's been opened. Good call on taking care of it in one sitting. ๐Ÿ™‚

Wow wow wow wow wow 

Guys

Today was one of those days where my head is just swimming with words and I canโ€™t quite figure out the right ones to choose. My boyfriend picked up the mail today and was showing off his new slippers that has came. I jokingly said, โ€œhey did I get any mail?โ€ He gestured towards the kitchen and on the counter I saw what I immediately recognized as unicorn mail from the sweet, kind, and incredibly generous @itsfi . The card itself made me want to jump up and down while simultaneously crying happy tears.

After exclaiming, โ€œits mail from my internet friend!!!โ€ and explaining how BIC works (for the 5th time) I honestly could not believe each piece of gift I was opening. Girl, you are one of a kind! Like @eshoe and @Shosh85 I received such a creative gift of mask advent calendar!!!! How have I never thought of this?!?! I took a nap earlier this afternoon and used the Dec 1st mask ๐Ÿค— Iโ€™m so excited to unwrap a mask each day and use them up until new year! Iโ€™m traveling for both Christmas and NYE (surprise surprise!) so these will be much needed for happy skin ๐Ÿ˜ Additionally, there were some Bobbi Brown goodies! Iโ€™ve never tried anything from the brand before so and Iโ€™m so excited to try out the little palette and lippies. 

I am just overwhelmed with how amazing this community and, of course, how generous and thoughtful @itsfi continually shows herself to be. There have been so many bad / stressful days where I feel like everyone is against me, but, then I log into BIC and see all the positive energy that thrives here. Itโ€™s been so important and helpful for me and itsfi has been such a shining light in that this year. Girl, you are so amazing and I hope you know that each day!

A couple pics ๐Ÿค—

Amazing packagingAmazing packagingSo excited to unwrap one each day!So excited to unwrap one each day!E60C1282-9223-41EA-A33B-AAA05F1771CC.jpeg

Awwww - What an awesome surprise!  Enjoy your treats, @scott1201!

@itsfi, girl you should trademark the facemask advent calendar idea and get a store on Etsy - you are too sweet! 

@Tamara76, you are always so sweet and kind! Thank you! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

Iโ€™m scrolling through all of this again @scott1201, because 1) itโ€™s just awesome 2) can you believe @itsfi wrapped over ๐Ÿ’ฏ individual sheet masks and 3) George is pretty handsome.

Hope your travels are going well;)

Wow! Great unicorn mail @scott1201!!! Enjoy it all! ๐Ÿ™‚

What a wonderful surprise that @itsfi has sent you @scott1201 ! The BIC is truly an amazing place to meet so many wonderful people and share the love ๐Ÿ’•! Enjoy your chocolates and your mask Advent Calendar!

awwwww how sweet! @scott1201 โค๏ธ @itsfi ๐Ÿ˜˜

awwwww how sweet! @scott1201 โค๏ธ @itsfi ๐Ÿ˜˜

Yay, it arrived. So happy it found its way to its home (hi George, you're adorbs!).  Ohhhh, you're making me blush!! Thank YOU @scott1201 for helping to make BIC the wonderful place it is. You are so right - there's something so special about BIC and everyone here - it always feels good to log on, before or after work, and some days both. I did my first ever trade with you and it has left a lasting impression. Safe travels to you for Christmas and NYE. โค๏ธ

@scott1201,

I  love the way that you express your appreciation for @itsfi and her gift to you!!!

I'm glad that BIC has been important and helpful to you!  You are important here too!

Your cat is beautiful!

Awwww @scott1201๐Ÿฅฐ!!! @itsfiโ€™s generousity is beyond words. I know the feeling, I was between tears and laughter opening this package!! So very, very happy you were the recipient of such lavish kindness. Enjoy everything, it is all so incredibly amazing!

@scott1201 Yay! How amazing is it that she took the time to do all this for us! All of the stickers were so adorable and super fun to look at! I'm happy to hear it made your day and gives you something to look forward to everyday! So fun! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ˜โ˜ƒ๏ธโค๏ธ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐Ÿค— 

Looks like George is all ready to help you open those! Haha! ๐Ÿ˜ป

Just like @eshoe, I was surprised with a package from the wonderful @itsfi

I am seriously amazed at the time and effort that was put into this gift! Just about everything was individually wrapped and covered with cute little stickers. I saw these and thought to myself, "I don't even want to open these, they're so pretty!" Haha!
She also included a separate little gift that was wrapped and bejeweled! This one she sent as a special gift for making Boss III! I was shocked to open it and find the Gen Nude Neutral Bare Minerals Eye Palette! 
She also sent me a cute little stuffed Tin Man! @itsfi must really be paying attention and taking notes, because nude/neutral shades are my favorite! โ€“ and I absolutely love the Wizard Of Oz and the Tin Man is my most favorite character! โค๏ธ
The Advent calendar of masks is such a genius and creative idea! Unfortunately, my boys got to the package when I wasn't looking and ripped a bunch of them open like wild, savage beasts! Haha! I swear, these boys find and get into everything! So I won't get to open one a day as planned, but my boys sure had fun! I guess the sound and feel of the paper ripping is super exciting to them! Haha! It was so fun going through them one-by-one though! There are so many of these I've been dying to try!
@itsfi, you really outdid yourself on this one and I am truly thankful for the thoughtfulness and generosity that when into this! You have the biggest heart!
Thank you soooo much Fi! You have made me (and my boys๐Ÿ˜‰) incredibly happy! D07DD9DD-5A90-4D2B-8F24-D0181273D06B.jpeg

Here it is all opened, (thanks to my boys๐Ÿ˜‚)
Spoiler
4A97BFD9-CE76-456D-80E4-321FA4C6F534.jpeg

Can someone please help me bring my jaw back up from the floor?! Haha!
GIF image 47.gif

Awww What a sweet treat from @itsfi!  Enjoy, @Shosh85

@Tamara76 Thank you! It was an amazing surprise! ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ˜ @Shosh85 too sweet bet that made you smile!! @itsfi yo...

๐Ÿ˜ @Shosh85 too sweet bet that made you smile!! @itsfi you are amazing
12,978 Replies
testing