Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thank you so much, @tsavorite!  @prettyinpa is a cherished friend and I am so thankful for this sweet gift! โค๏ธ

This is so kind, @Tamara76, @prettyinpa!  I love it!

Thank you so much, @curlychiquita!  I love everything she sent! โค๏ธ

@Tamara76-  I'm so happy that everything arrived intact and you like the gifts. It always feels like I'm buying for the sister that I never had (and even if I had a sister it's unlikely that she would be makeup crazy like me).

I had such fun shopping for you, it was one for her, one for me, lol. I never tried MakeupGeek before either, so I got a highlighter (Celestial) and 2 shadow singles that I just love. I snagged a chocolate chip Whoopie pie for me, we got the only 2 they had, these are very popular and for some reason they only bake one batch per week so the wait can sometimes be very long.

The dog treats are called Apple Pie Babies and they are wheat free and she makes her own bone broth, all natural. I'm so happy that your fur-babies like them, I was debating which ones to get. They are so cute, BTW, their little happy faces. So Merry Christmas, my dear, you deserve all the fun!

Awww Thank you again so very much, @prettyinpa!!!!   I truly cherish your friendship and everything you sent me is just icing on the cake!  You are amazing in every way! โค๏ธ

I have been using all the products you sent and I love them!  I am going to look for a recipe for dog snaxxx similar to these so that I can bake some Christmas cookies for my pups and my parent's pup! โค๏ธ 

OMGGGG @Tamara76 this is an AMAZING gift!!! Everything looks beautiful! @prettyinpa really nailed this gift!  Enjoy all of your Christmascorn goodies!!! ๐Ÿ˜„ 

Thank you so much, @jen143xo!   @prettyinpa is so amazing!  โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

awwwww ๐Ÿ˜ @Tamara76

awwwww ๐Ÿ˜ @Tamara76

Re: awwwww ๐Ÿ˜ @Tamara76

Thank you, @lmaster! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

Awwww this is amazing!!!! What a great gift T! Cute pups!!!  @Tamara76

Awww Thank you so much, @veronika23!  I am so thankful for @prettyinpa!  My pups keep looking for more of the snaxxx but they already finished them all! 

@Tamara76   pups always want more snaxxxx ๐Ÿ˜„

Image result for dog begging food gif

@Tamara76  @prettyinpa That is such a sweet gift.  Those stickers are some of the cutest I've seen.

Awww - Thank you, @Ispend2much6! โค๏ธ

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

When I got a PM the other day, it wasn't what I expected at all. The lovely @eshoe wanted me to know she sent me a little something. And I didn't have to wait long at all! โค everything! she sent me my HG acne treatment mask-the glam glow! and I can really never have enough of those eye masks they are soooooo refreshing! I especially loved the leaders mask, the breakup with your ex-skin. it made me giggle enough my mini came upstairs to make sure I was ok!๐Ÿ˜ all & all the masks are new to me! thank you @eshoe. the jokes are really going to come in handy this week with all the awkward holiday parties!๐Ÿ˜โคโคโคโค

@sonnydee What a sweet surprise!  And I am dying over that flamingo wrapping paper! โค๏ธ 

@eshoe

@sonnydee, what am amazing selection of skincare goodies! @eshoe is incredibly kind and thoughtful.

@sonnydee,

I love the Santa hat on your Avatar!  This gift package is so full of fun!  

"Break-Up With Your Ex-Skin Cells!"  @eshoe is s o sweet to gift you with this terrific assortment!

May I ask which Glam Glow Mask is your Go-To for acne?

sorry @tsavorite for the long wait. Glam Glow Super mud (...

sorry @tsavorite for the long wait. Glam Glow Super mud (the white tub) I use it all over if my face is being unruly all over but it also works well as a spot treatment. I also love Eve Lom cleanser balm. When I need to "reset" my face. I use these 2 and it works wonders!๐Ÿคฉ I'm oily acne prone btw. hope this helps!

Re: sorry @tsavorite for the long wait. Glam Glow Super mud (...

@sonnydee,

Thank you so much!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@sonnydee what a wonderful gift!! Loving all the sheet masks!! @eshoe what an amazing gift!!! ๐Ÿ˜„ xo

12,978 Replies
testing