Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@Mcakes  I like that!

Awwww adorable @Ispend2much6!!!

Yesterday I received a surprise package in the mail! You know the feeling that comes when someone is so in tune to knowing you and always gives the most thoughtful gift or other act of kindness with you in mind? My friend @Mcakes is that person! ❀️ Inside the box were the perfect gifts, and the Pinrose, Huda, and NailsInc were all on my loves list or in my cart at some point, but I never hit the order button! The adorable little Alpaca is such a treasure! ❀️ M, thank you for your love and generosity. You always know how to brighten the day and make people feel special. I love you! ❀️

F22CCD5F-27EA-4459-9617-675AAA8FEDBA.jpeg

How cute is this little mailbox? I cannot wait to try the Dr. Jart mask! Smiley Very Happy And the Huda set is the perfect color for me. ❀️

8244832A-020E-45B3-9564-E922F70F43DC.jpeg

NailsInc Unicorn set and Pinrose baton with three rollerball fragrances- I love Pinrose, and am excited to use everything in the Unicorn kit. ❀️

FA5F9277-9067-46C1-901C-7AF4A48C5D57.jpeg

A sweet note card and Alpaca plush that has the softest fur, and is so darn cute! ❀️ Smiley Very Happy

OMG!   That alpaca!!!!

sofluffy.jpg

This is the sweetest gift, @angel7594!  The little mailbox is adorable and I love the Pinrose set!  @Mcakes is such a great friend to spoil you like this! <3

Thank you @Tamara76! <3 <3

@angel7594 awe! What a lovely surprise gift! @Mcakes is the best! I got a few of the huda sets during the sale and adore them.

so glad it made your day!

Thank you @unfungirl and @ZombieMetroAnt!! ❀️❀️❀️

Stop the presses!  This is so awesome!!  I love everything about this @Mcakes Heart  how sweet and wonderful of you to gift our darling @angel7594 all these wonderful pressies!!  Heart  enjoy your goodies, Angel!

LMAO I love that there was a mailbox in the mailbox πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

(I'm a dork)

So many lovely things to try @angel7594 And that alpaca is the cutest thing ever!

@angel7594,

What a beautiful, thoughtful gift from @Mcakes!  Of course!

Everything is top notch, but I love the Alpaca!  So darn cute!

Angel, I think you have just been Pampered!  By the best!

Congratulations!  Smiley Happy

Thank you @tsavorite! 😊

OMG that mail box is adorbs!!! Such amazing unicorn mail! Let me know if you post a swatch of the lipstick that's in that unicorn box @angel7594.  Enjoy! Smiley Happy

ETA:  Did you see @k617 post about that mask. You might be able to get 3 uses out of it! Posted here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

@veronika23,

I hadn't seen your "new" thread before!  It's a great Thread!   Smiley Happy

"New Products, Reviews, Discussions, and More!"

@veronika23, thank you! ❀️ I will definitely swatch that lip color soon, I think it would be good for that new challenge thread. I’ll make sure to tag you. ❀️

Ohh yeah it would! Cool! Thanks so much @angel7594 Smiley Happy

Aww I love you so much @angel7594 Heart ! I am so glad that you like everything and that you didn't already have it Smiley Very Happy That was my main concern haha. Please tell me how you like the Dr. Jart mask, it looks so intriguing lol. The Alpaca is made from real Alpaca fur!! SO impossibly soft right?! The lady says they get brushed often and shed they hair so it's all ethically sourced Smiley Happy Enjoy it all Heart Heart Heart 

I really love it all @Mcakes! ❀️ I have to keep the little Alpaca away from Charlie, he was quite interested in it, like he thought it was his lol. Naughty cat! Smiley Very Happy

RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Well I am just glad it’s the end of the night because I turned into a puddle of tears after unboxing this surprise πŸ¦„ πŸ“¦ from no other than @willa25 πŸ’– There are just some people you connect with and keep in your thoughts, Willa is definitely one of those friends for me. I was so delighted to see her name in the sender section! She wrote the most beautiful and meaningful card and sent the cutest things ever. Just take a look πŸ‘€! Thank you so much Willa. I really have no words to say how much this all means to me πŸ’•

Re: RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Awww - So sweet of @willa25!  Also - we are twins, @Mcakes!  Or should I say triplets because Willa said she bought the same little slippers for herself! <3

<3 <3 <3

Re: RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Very cute!

10,426 Replies