Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@curlychiquita,

You are very kind!  Merry Christmas to you, too!   ๐Ÿ™‚

@curlychiquita  Merry Christmas to you!

Oh my goodness @Ispend2much6. Everything looks delicious! The home made butter mints look amazing, Iโ€™ve always wanted to try making those. Hope you both enjoy your sugar fix from

@tsavorite, yum๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜Š!!!

@eshoe,

Merry Christmas to you!  ๐Ÿ™‚

You too, @tsavorite๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ˜Š!

@eshoe  Thanks!  I'm already having a sugar crash...The homemade mints are nice and soft too.

I know exactly what you mean @Ispend2much6, Iโ€™ve been crashing from too much sugar last weekend and itโ€™s not even Christmas yet! Glad you have someone to share it with who appreciates it just as much as you๐Ÿ˜Š

@eshoe  Discipline is what I need.  Then I'll be okay.  But I'll still share. ๐Ÿ™‚

Oh wow! That looks sooo tasty! I love salted caramels and pretzels. What a great gift @Ispend2much6 and @tsavorite Happy Holidays to you both!

Best,

Zakiya

@ZakiyaBT,

Happy Holidays to you, too!  I hope that you have a great New Year!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@ZakiyaBT  Happy holidays to you also!  Salted caramel is one of my very favorite things, ever.  

Yummmmm! I know how good those chocolates are! Enjoy them @Ispend2much6!!!

@veronika23  Thanks!  I have no choice but to enjoy them, they're so good!

They are! I saw above that salted caramels were your fav? Same here! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ @Ispend2much6

@veronika23  I could tell you were a good person. ๐Ÿ™‚

@Ispend2much6๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@CC3616 surprised me with some unexpected Christmas cheer today! C6473962-7453-4C7B-92AC-026F2DAAE252.jpeg

She noted a couple weeks ago on the empties thread that I used the Skyn eye gels, and asked if she could send me some. I was ecstatic to find that she included not only the eye masks, but also a forehead and lip mask as well-which I havenโ€™t tried before! Also, a Tata Harper Crรจme Riche which is new to me, and the Tosowoong sheet mask which Iโ€™ve used and โ™ฅ๏ธ. Thank you so much, @CC3616, what a sweet and thoughtful gift you sent my way๐Ÿ˜Š

OMG!  That wrapping paper is everything!  What a sweet surprise from @CC3616!  Enjoy, @eshoe! โค๏ธ

LOVE these kinds of treats, @Tamara76@CC3616 was so thoughtful to send all of the extras๐Ÿคฉ

@eshoe What a fun and thoughtful gift!! I love that Tosowoong mask too!! That's so great that there things you haven't tried! ๐Ÿ™Œ

Yep @Shosh85, I love trying out new masks so they probably wonโ€™t be sitting for long in my mask drawer ๐Ÿ˜‚

12,978 Replies
testing