Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@faeriegirl,

Oh, my gosh, yes!   And then some.   ๐Ÿ™‚

I got another amazing package from @PaletteAddict99 this week, THANK YOU! โค๏ธ She had ordered me a beautiful handmade ring from my wishlist during the halloween exchange, but I didn't realize when I put it on my list that it was coming from Europe- OOPS, sorry girl! It finally arrived, didn't disappoint, and she also sent some other treats along with it. 

First, the ring!!! The pictures don't do it justice, it is so beautiful and delicate in person- and fits perfectly <3First, the ring!!! The pictures don't do it justice, it is so beautiful and delicate in person- and fits perfectly โค๏ธShe also included lots of other treats! WOW! A collection of favorites- my favorite nuts, mascara, and candle. Also some new treats, I actually have not tried anything from NUDE- very exciting.. and more delicious local jerky too, YUM! TY TY TY  <3She also included lots of other treats! WOW! A collection of favorites- my favorite nuts, mascara, and candle. Also some new treats, I actually have not tried anything from NUDE- very exciting.. and more delicious local jerky too, YUM! TY TY TY โค๏ธ

Thank you so much for everything! 

thank-you

Omg that is SO beautiful ๐Ÿ˜

Oh wow! That is a beautiful ring @CC3616@PaletteAddict99 is so kind! Enjoy all your treats!

Oh my goodness!  That ring is gorgeous, girl!  And all those extra treats are soooo sweet! What a sweet surprise, @CC3616!  Enjoy everything!  @PaletteAddict99 is such a sweetie! โค๏ธ

What a wonderful gift @CC3616 ! That ring is so pretty! Iโ€™m happy that it fits you perfectly! @PaletteAddict99 sent you yummy and beautiful gifts! Enjoy your beef jerky, pistachios and your other goodies! Happy Holidays! ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿพ 

@CC3616 That ring is so pretty ๐Ÿคฉ and all of those goodies look wonderful! @PaletteAddict99

@CC3616 that ring is so very beautiful! I bet that Voluspa is going to be nice, love their candles. Great gifts from @PaletteAddict99!

@CC3616,

I love your new Ring!  What is the stone?  Is it rose quartz?

@PaletteAddict99 has fun shopping and gives such generous gifts!

the ring is gorgeous! @CC3616 ๐Ÿ˜

the ring is gorgeous! @CC3616 ๐Ÿ˜

@CC3616 That Dior primer is the best. It will thicken your lashes before mascara like never before. Glad she got you three!

<333

@PenelopeBT Diorshow is my "glam" mascara HG and and I love the primer too! It can even make a mediocre mascara pop. 

The ring is so pretty, @CC3616!

That ring is gorgeous, @CC3616! Enjoy your treats!

Awwww that is too sweet! @CC3616

That is so awesome @CC3616! That ring is pretty!

@CC3616 What a pretty ring!

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I received such a thoughtful and exciting package from @eshoe this week. She wrapped and packed everything with so much care and included a sweet card. Iโ€™m pumped to try out my goodies. Everything is new to me. I donโ€™t know where to start first โค๏ธ. Thank you @eshoe for your kindness and thinking of me during this season.

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Yay @mishanyc, you got @eshoe-mail! ๐Ÿ™‚ Those are some great masks! eshoe is so kind. 

@mishanyc This is such a sweet surprise! I hope you enjoy it all!  How thoughtful of @eshoe! โค๏ธ

@mishanyc , @eshoe sent you wonderful gifts ! Enjoy your sheet masks and your other goodies! ๐ŸŽ

12,978 Replies
testing