Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@quspork, Iโ€™ve never seen a violet flower hand mask; looking forward to trying it out.

@itsfi do you have any idea how challenging it is to think of a handful of masks to send you๐Ÿ˜‚ There were a few occasions when I tried a mask, loved it, ordered another to send you before posting, and sure enough-when you commented, you mentioned that you had it in your stash๐Ÿคฃ More than anything, I just want you to know I much I value your insights and all you do to make BIC so special. Merry Christmas to you, itsfi!๐ŸŽ„โ„๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ

@eshoe, I know. ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜œ I love that we have similar tastes in masks! ๐Ÿ˜Š You are so kind! ๐Ÿค— Iโ€™ve just had the best time chatting with you on the masking thread and learning about new masks with you and your daughter. โค๏ธ

Awwww This is sooooo sweet of @eshoe!  And that Christmas Card is beautiful!   Enjoy, @itsfi! โค๏ธ

So sweet @Tamara76@eshoe is very good to me. So thoughtful.

What a wonderful surprise @itsfi ! Enjoy your masks, the BKR lip balm ( youโ€™ll love it ! ) and other goodies that @eshoe gifted you ! I know she sent you some of the best masks available ๐Ÿ˜‰

@keana1, the BKR lip balm is great. As my supply clearly shows, I canโ€™t have enough lip balms. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ @eshoe is super generous!

@itsfi,

Perfect choices for you!  What a thoughtful friend you have in @eshoe!   ๐Ÿ™‚

Agreed @tsavorite@eshoe is amazing; her mask choices are always super and she has such kindness about her! ๐Ÿค—

Wow! What a beautiful package! @itsfi The wrapping! Nicely done @eshoe

Right @veronika23??! @eshoe is so thoughtful and Iโ€™ve just had a blast getting to know her and masking with her.

This is a perfect gift! @itsfi, @eshoe

It really is, @curlychiquita!  @eshoe has a way of knowing what masks I'm interested in trying out. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

A few weeks ago the lovely @Mcakes sent me a gift. Thank you again, M! You are a thoughtful and caring friend. โค๏ธ The Artist Couture set had been on my radar, and I love it. The lipgloss is so shimmery and gorgeous! I also received a Hall of Famer pin (which means a lot to me), a Unicorn face mask, and delicious treats that I already ate. ๐Ÿ˜„

F86A8D8E-D94C-4505-A90C-4264D8B57FD1.jpeg

@angel7594  @Mcakes  knows you well- that lip gloss shade is right up your alley!

@Ispend2much6 , yes lol. Notice the lipgloss shade that she gave me ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/4412239/highlight/true#M...

I guess I have to say you're both good at your jobs. ๐Ÿ™‚  @Mcakes

Iโ€™m so glad you liked it all @angel7594 , I thought you would ๐Ÿ’— Iโ€™m so grateful for your friendship! Love you much ๐Ÿค—

That Artist Couture lip gloss looks beautiful @angel7594! And how thoughtful of @Mcakes to send you one of those buttons, too. โ™ฅ๏ธ everything!

I just couldnโ€™t resist @eshoe ๐Ÿ’—

@angel7594wow looks beautiful. How is the quality of artist couture? I been seeing it online recently, but never in person. Great gift @Mcakes

12,978 Replies
testing