Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@GG84  Poe is an excellent author.  Even my high schooler likes reading his works.  I'm sorry for your loss.  Life stinks sometimes.

What a loving surprise @GG84@bakeamuffinโ€™s thoughtfulness and kindness is very touching! GG84, Iโ€™m so happy you are part of this community! โค๏ธ

Awww what a sweet and thoughtful gift!!! You'll have to tell me if that pen really smells like wood fire! @GG84

I'm so glad that you received it in time for Christmas โค๐Ÿ’š I think of you often and am so glad to have gotten to know you through the BIC! Happy Holidays @GG84 โค๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿญ๐Ÿคถ 

Wow what a great Poe-themed package @bakeamuffin sent you, @GG84! The candy even-I canโ€™t imaging how she tracked that down! The wood-scented pen looks fun, too. Enjoy your goodies, how thoughtful of her to send them your way! 

@GG84,

How thoughtful and clever of @bakeamuffin๐Ÿ™‚

Merry Christmas to you both!

I love the Poe theme! Such a sweet gift, @GG84- I hope you enjoy all of it! ๐Ÿ’œ

I got two super sweet Christmas cards yesterday! โค๏ธ 

122318christmascards.png

The gorgeous snowglobe card on the left is from the beautiful and sweet, @ClassicallyFab and she included the scratch and sniff stamps I've been searching for!!!!  They are soooo cute and they smell sooooo good!  Thank you sooooo much, girl!  I hope you have a beautiful Christmas!

And the adorable card with the card and gifts is from the darling, @CC3616!  Thank you!!!   It was sooooo nice to hear from you, girl!  I miss you! โค๏ธ

Image result for merry christmas gif

The scratch and stiff stamps are great @Tamara76! ๐Ÿ’— So thoughtful of @ClassicallyFab, and that snow globe card is adorbs! Lovinโ€™ @CC3616โ€™s card - sheโ€™s a sweetheart!

I totally agree!  Cuteness and sweetness all around, @itsfi! โค๏ธ

Scratch and sniff stamps... awww... brings back childhood memories with stickers. ๐Ÿ˜„ They are too cute. Wonderful cards! @Tamara76

Yessssss!  I loved scratch and sniff stickers so much!  That's why I was dying to find these stamps! โค๏ธ   Thanks, @veronika23

Glad you have them!!! @Tamara76 ๐Ÿ™‚

Scratch and sniff stamps? How cute are those! So sweet of both ladies to think of you, @Tamara76!

I totally agree, @quspork!  Thank you! โค๏ธ

@Tamara76,

Darling Cards!   I love the Scratch and Sniff Forever Stamps!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you, @tsavorite!  Me, too! โค๏ธ

That globe card is so cute @Tamara76@ClassicallyFab, those stamps are so cute, what a great find ๐Ÿ’–! And @CC3616 sends some fun Christmas joy, doesnโ€™t she๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks, @eshoe!  Yes, @ClassicallyFab and @CC3616 are totally sweethearts! โค๏ธ

@eshoe sent me a surprise package a week or so ago, but I only recently got around to opening it and ... wow! What a thoughtful and amazing collection of goodies and a pretty card with the sweetest note. I love everything!! Every. Thing.  Thank you, eshoe for being so kind and generous! Such wonderful treats! ๐Ÿ™‚

Just look at these beautifully wrapped prezzies!!! Chocolate was delicious! YUM!Just look at these beautifully wrapped prezzies!!! Chocolate was delicious! YUM!

Spoiler
Yay! Masks, lip balm and chocolate! :) My favorite things!!Yay! Masks, lip balm and chocolate! ๐Ÿ™‚ My favorite things!!Perfect choices eshoe! I've wanted to try so many of these, and now I can! Thank you, dear friend!Perfect choices eshoe! I've wanted to try so many of these, and now I can! Thank you, dear friend!

What a great package, @itsfi! The Violet Flower hand mask looks like a nice one!

12,978 Replies
testing