Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

This is so nice, @ShortErica!  Enjoy!

What a sweet gift, @ShortErica! It looks like you have some great masks to enjoy!

@ShortErica glad it made it and that you and your family had a nice Christmas! We are going to have some fun masking next year๐Ÿ˜Š

What a wonderful package! Enjoy your new masks!!! @ShortErica

Iโ€™ve been totally spoiled by the members of this wonderful community!

On Christmad Eve i recieved a mysterious box in the mail. I had no idea who it was from as by then all boxes had been sent and all known boxes had been received. 

I opened it and to my surprise the lovely @CC3616 sent me a box full of gifts and a wonderful card โค๏ธWhat a fun and caring surprise of holiday cheerWhat a fun and caring surprise of holiday cheer

Me and my pupper are enjoying the goodies!Me and my pupper are enjoying the goodies!

She sent everting I needed to be jolly and glowing ๐Ÿ™‚ there are some rescue masks, munchies of popcorn, chocolate and gummy rings, milk hydrating oil stick and a milk holographic glow sick, a very Precious dog toy and a warm holiday grating card and messageโฃ๏ธ

Iโ€™m so grateful for this community which is full of the most wonderful people and so many treasured friendships.

Thank you so much @CC3616 for your thoughtfulness and kindness you showed me this holiday season โค๏ธ

Awwww - What a sweet holiday surprise, @PaletteAddict99!  I hope you and your pup enjoy it all!   @CC3616 is such a doll! โค๏ธ

Awww, what a fun and thoughtful surprise @PaletteAddict99@CC3616 has such a generous and kind heart! 

The gifts from @CC3616 are so sweet, @PaletteAddict99!  Merry Christmas!

@PaletteAddict99,

Such fun treats for you and your doggie!  Very sweet of @CC3616 to remember you this way on Christmas Eve!   ๐Ÿ™‚

Such a fun surprise, @PaletteAddict99! I love that @CC3616 thought to include your pup too! 

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

What a lovely gift and surprise @PaletteAddict99 enjoy your goodies!! โค๏ธโค๏ธ

What a great surprise!!! Enjoy all your new goodies! @PaletteAddict99 ๐Ÿ™‚

Thatโ€™s so cool that @CC3616 even thought of your pup, @PaletteAddict99! So very thoughtful, love the holiday cheer around this place๐Ÿฅณโ„๏ธ

What a very thoughtful surprise arrived today from the kind @mishanyc! I wasnโ€™t expecting anything so I thought there must be some mistake...but no, along with this great one cup diffuser (I only have a cast iron pot, this is just what I needed & wanted!), she sent perfect-for-winter blends: Cold 911, Cool Eucalyptus and Honey Ginseng Defence. Along with everything she included the Seaberry Spa loose leaf tea and a special note, to enjoy it during or after a masking session๐Ÿ˜Š 143F3766-B8C3-4A98-9D28-F5CEA30D2F37.jpeg

Wow, you took me by surprise in the sweetest way-I drink loose leaf tea daily and this will be in use tonight! Thank you so very much for the kind thoughts and wishes. Merry Christmas to you as well!

This is super sweet, @eshoe!   What a thoughtful surprise from @mishanyc

Tea is the best, @Tamara76 because itโ€™s always unexpected (at least in my beauty-occupied mind๐Ÿ˜‚)!

@eshoe,

Wow!  What a thoughtful, delicious, and useful gift from @mishanyc!  So appropriate for the season!

I know, it is just perfect @tsavorite@mishanyc knew just what I needed๐Ÿ˜Š

What a sweet package, @eshoe! That set of teas sounds great for this time of year!

Yes, @quspork, with all the colds going around, this is just perfect!! Many thanks to @mishanyc for her generosity ๐Ÿ˜„

I love the tea varieties that @mishanyc have you, @eshoe!...

I love the tea varieties that @mishanyc gave you, @eshoe! Enjoy!
12,978 Replies
testing