Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Ooh that fresh cream is so nice, @Mcakes! Love the Pusheen goodies @angel7594 sent you as well, how fun๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes, I love basically everything Fresh...especially the Rose line lol ๐Ÿ˜„ These come in so handy for travel! 

@Mcakes  You are going to LOVE the Lancome gloss!

I do I do @Ispend2much6 ! I also love the Jouer one you gave me!

@Mcakes xoxoxo โค๏ธโค๏ธ

thankee thank you GIF

โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

This is so sweet, @Mcakes!

@angel7594 really is the sweetest @curlychiquita Heart I'm pretty sure she's sent me Pusheen with every gift she gives me. She started my Pusheen addiction ๐Ÿ˜„ 

Yesterday I received the cutest Unicorn Mail from @eshoe ! Everything was nicely wrapped in a Christmas theme ๐ŸŽ„@eshoe sent me my first cracker, I had no idea that it would make a popping sound which left me a bit startled! She sent me some sheet masks that I havenโ€™t tried yet so I canโ€™t wait to try them! She included my favourite eye patches and a pencil with an black cat in a box eraser ( which represents my cat Kauai in a cardboard box, so typical of our feline friends! ) You can see in the pictures what looks like candy, well theyโ€™re not! I tried to take a bite but it didnโ€™t feel like candy at all ! Turns out theyโ€™re cotton sheet masks that are compressed into a tablet-like form ! You might imagine how I felt when I figured this out! I really felt like the Village Idiot! LOL ๐Ÿ˜‚ Thank you so much @eshoe for this beautiful Christmas gift! ๐Ÿค—Everything neatly wrappedEverything neatly wrappedWhat I thought was candy!What I thought was candy!UnwrappedUnwrapped

I wasn't sure what they were at first either @keana1. I found the very small print that said "Cotton Mask" though before I opened it. But you weren't the only person to think it was food! Haha. Hope you enjoy it all!

I guess I had to learn in a funny way that they were sheet masks @ShortErica ! LOL ๐Ÿ˜‚ You were lucky to have been able to read that they were blank cotton masks before trying to take a bite! I didnโ€™t even check out what they were! Iโ€™m 110% sure that Iโ€™ll enjoy all that @eshoe had the kindness to send me! Iโ€™m sure that you will also ! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Have a wonderful New Year !

@eshoe curates such thoughtful gifts, enjoy your masking @keana1! Happy New Year ๐Ÿ’–

@bakeamuffin I love the way you describe how @eshoe knows exactly whatโ€™s great for my skin type! She does curate so well ! I know that Iโ€™m going to enjoy everything she had the kindness and generosity to send me ! Happy New Year ๐Ÿฅณ to you ! ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

It is all soooo cute!   Wait - are the little pink and white plastic wrapped thingys actually masks?  I thought they were mints!  So sweet of @eshoe!  Enjoy, @keana1!

Thanks! Theyโ€™re masks @Tamara76 ! I had absolutely no idea that I was trying to bite a compressed cotton sheet mask! You can just imagine how I felt! LOL ๐Ÿ˜‚! I love everything that @eshoe had the generosity to send me! Sheโ€™s such a sweetheart โค๏ธ !

Awww, @keana1@eshoe is so thoughtful! That eraser is adorable! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the sheet masks. Enjoy all your treats!

Thanks @itsfi ! @eshoe โ€˜s amazing ! I canโ€™t wait to try all of the goodies sheโ€™s sent me! ๐Ÿ˜‰

What a sweet mask package, @keana1! I'm not gonna lie, I just cackled at the your candy-compressed mask story. I have no doubt I would have done the exact same thing, LOL. They really do look like tasty little peppermint marshmallows or taffy! Smiley LOL

You should have seen my face when I realized that it wasnโ€™t candy ! @quspork ๐Ÿ™„ 

Those skyn iceland eye gels are my favorite! What a great holiday gift from @eshoe , enjoy @keana1 Heart 

P.S. The cracker story made me laugh ๐Ÿ˜„ Too cute!

Thanks @Mcakes ! I never had a cracker before! I guess thatโ€™s why theyโ€™re called crackers! I should have expected some kind of noise...๐Ÿ™„ !

12,978 Replies
testing