Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Who can blame you @Ispend2much6?! The apple gummies look delicious. Let's not call it a fiasco though - you are, after all, doing this for the greater good. How else will the rest of us know if these treats are tasty if you don't try them and fully vet them?

@itsfi  Well, then, I am glad to have done  my public service.

@Ispend2much6,

When are you serving the Pumpkin Spiced Donuts?  As  a public service...   ๐Ÿ™‚

@tsavorite  I wish I could ship them!  

The Halloween calendar has to be my favorite, @Ispend2much6. Except for the scratch and sniff stamps!!! My post office never has the good ones, these are awesome๐Ÿ˜Š

@eshoe  They are unbelievably cute!  

So amazing, @ClassicallyFab is just the sweetest Heart What lovely unicorn mail!! Enjoy it all @Ispend2much6 Heart 

@Mcakes  Thank you, and she is.

WOW!  What a fantastic and incredibly amazing gift Heart  I agree!  @ClassicallyFab is just too darn sweet!  Congrats on all your special treats @Ispend2much6!  I particularly love that mug and calendar.

@ZombieMetroAnt  That calendar does seem like it was meant for you. ๐Ÿ™‚

Awwww!๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• @Ispend2much6 Thanks!! Iโ€™m super duper happy that I brought you some smiles!๐Ÿ™‚

@ClassicallyFab  Many smiles. ๐Ÿ™‚

This is so cute!! I love sour candy and the mug with the lashes is perfect. I love how thoughtful you all are towards each other!

-Zakiya

@ZakiyaBT  It amazes me so much!  Sour candy is awesome.

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

What is unicorn mail and how can I join?!

Hi @Triskit14! Unicorn mail is just fun surprise packages that members of the community send each other... usually for no reasons at all. It's not like a gift exchange. It's just people doing random acts of kindness for people they have come to know in the community.

Oh @mermadelove, you are so kind and thoughtful. Thank you! Your generosity is  amazing. ๐Ÿ™‚  I came home to an adorable package and when I opened it up, I was just gobsmacked by the care and attention mermadelove put into this. She included some of my favorite things as well as items I have wanted to try - how did you know mermadelove that I was looking to get a mask spatula / brush?  This one is adorable.  The sheet mask looks so pretty and you better believe I will be reaching for that soon. And, these samples. Whoa. It all feels so luxe and so generous.  I...wow. Thank you, thank you. ๐Ÿ™‚  And about the cookies ... YUM!!! I refrained from eating them long enough to take the photo. So tasty! 

IMG_3090.JPGIMG_3095.JPG

Spoiler
IMG_3098.JPGIMG_3100.JPG

Such a cute and sweet gift!!! Love it!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ @itsfi @mermadelove

@SchylarR thanks doll!

This is super sweet, @itsfi!   @mermadelove is a total sweetheart! โค๏ธ

Thank you @Tamara76! I completely agree, @mermadelove is so sweet; Iโ€™m thankful for her friendship. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

11,516 Replies