Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Wow @itsfi! What a great beautiful gift you received. Enjoy it all! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you @veronika23@jozkid went above and beyond; truly thankful for her generosity.

@itsfi  @jozkid was watching me at Trader Joe's too!  I have never bought those chocolate star cookies because I tell myself it's something I could make, but I've always been curious about them because they're so popular.  She sent me a box of them and also the Laura Geller lip crayon, which is a fantastic shade!  

@Ispend2much6, I knew I couldn't have been the only one. hahaha! ๐Ÿ™‚  She's so stealthy! LOL!  I've never heard of the lip crayon before @jozkid's amazing surprise! The color is a nice pop that is both outside of what I'm accustomed to but also a nice, comfortable way to be outside of my usual color. The formula also feels very hydrating on my lips which is a huge plus. I'm enjoying it and may venture out to try other (non-MLBB) shades in the range! ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you for introducing me to a fun, new lippie, jozkid! โค๏ธ

You are very welcome @itsfi!

@itsfi what a fun package of joy @jozkid sent you! Those cozy socks caught my eye first, and of course the chocolates were next:) So happy to see you spoiled, you deserve this goodness!!

Awww, thank you @eshoe! You are so sweet! @jozkid generously put together such a well thought out surprise for me - a little bit of everything that puts a smile on my face. 

Look what the mermicornos found! I recently received a beautiful package covered in mermicorno stickers from the mask queen herself @itsfi!  Thank you so much for sending me this amazing gift Fi!!!!  She sent me the Hello, calm mask that is not available in Canada and that I've been wanting ever since I received the sample of it this summer.  She also sent the DE Babyfacial!!!! I'll finally be part of the cool kids club! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚  I kept seeing people talk about this and always been interested in trying it but it's not sold in Canada.  She also sent several sheet masks that are popular in the masking thread!  I can't wait to try them!!! And can't forget the cute mermaid keychain, mermicorno pen, cotton candy and the chocolate! Yum! Thank you so much for this wonderful package @itsfi! I can't wait to get to masking with these! THANK YOU!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค

um0181231.jpg

OMG SHE MERMICORN THEMED YOUR GIFT I LOVE IT!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ SO MUCH PERFECTION!!! @veronika23 @itsfi

Thanks @SchylarR! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thatโ€™s some good stuff there @veronika23!  @itsfi Strikes again!  Lol!

Thanks @jozkid! She sure did! lol ๐Ÿ™‚

Mermaid cotton candy?  How cute!  That whole package is right up your alley, @veronika23.  @itsfi  did a bang-up job!

She did! Thank you @Ispend2much6! ๐Ÿ™‚

What a great gift, @veronika23! I hope you enjoy getting to try out the BabyFacial! 

Thanks @quspork!!! I'm sure I will love it! ๐Ÿ™‚

@veronika23,

Wow!  @itsfi has done it again!  She gives the best gifts!  So thoughtful and generous!

I hope that you enjoy the DE Babyfacial and the Hello, Calm mask!  It's so easy for us to take for granted that we can just order them in the US.

I love your staging!

Thank you @tsavorite! It is a great gift! ๐Ÿ™‚

OMG what a beautiful gift from @itsfi ! That mermicorno pen is so you @veronika23 ๐Ÿ˜„ The mermaid cotton candy looks delish!

It is! ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks @Mcakes!!!!

Iโ€™m so happy you have the Hello, Calm mask and can try out DE Babyfacial. ๐Ÿ˜ Thank you so much @veronika23 for all you do to make BIC such a wonderful place. ๐Ÿ’™ Iโ€™ve learned about so many new masks and new releases from you ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ (and where to score great deals on them, too ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ). Your photo is so pretty! Happy New Year, V! ๐Ÿฆ„

12,978 Replies
testing