Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

hahaha @jozkid. My "bear-raccoon" socks are adorbs! So cozy and cute! ๐Ÿ™‚

me likey that colorpop palette! Dont need another neutral...

me likey that colorpop palette! Dont need another neutral palette though! ughhhh๐Ÿคช must resist. Enjoy the goodies! @itsfi

Re: me likey that colorpop palette! Dont need another neutral...

Thank you, @sonnydee! The palette is so pretty! I hear ya, though a part of me tells myself that neutral palettes are like fraternal twins - they may resemble each other, but they're not exactly the same.  And therefore, I can get another one. Hahaha!

What an amazing gift @itsfi! That was so sweet of @jozkid!

Thank you @faeriegirl@jozkid is a sweetheart; so thoughtful of her to send such a lovely surprise! โค๏ธ

What a great gift from @jozkid, @itsfi!

Thank you @curlychiquita!  @jozkid was so generous and thoughtful.

Aww, I spot the signature @jozkid keychain ๐Ÿ˜‰ Heart One of my all time favorite BIC treasures! Enjoy your lovely gifts and treats @itsfi !

Thank you @Mcakes! The keychain is beautiful; I love it! Puts a smile on my face when I look at it.

You are so welcome @itsfi!  What she didnโ€™t say is that she sent me a pick me up package after my surgery and I am completely terrible about posting these things in a timely fashion. I will do so very soon!  I have taken photos at least (but like you fi, my pics are missing a whole LOT of the chocolates โ€” ok, maybe ALL โ€” that were in my boxes!)

Iโ€™m so glad you liked it. And I really love the texture of those Laura Geller crayons. We have @RGbrown to thank for that. She turned me on to LG when I happened to mention Iโ€™d never tried the brand. She sent me one of those crayons and I fell in love!

Donโ€™t let the Super Shock shadows scare you. They go on much lighter than they look in the pan. Try applying with your fingers and then cleaning up with a synthetic brush. Iโ€™m going to lure you over to the bold side yet, though!  Lol!

Enjoy my dear!  You deserve all the pretties!  ๐Ÿ˜

@jozkid, if you're leading the way to the bold side, I will happily follow.  ๐Ÿ™‚  Thank you again for your generous and sweet gift! โค๏ธ  I wore the lip crayon to dinner last night - it was ultimately bested by the garlic noodles but left a lovely stain, so lovely that I wore it as a stain this morning. You are so kind jozkid. โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

And a shout out to @RGbrown for introducing the LG crayons to the fold! They're quite nice and I'll be picking up a few in different colors (neutral AND bold ones - ha!)

@itsfi

Yay, happy to hear that @jozkid is spreading the LG love!!! They really are nice, so comfy, and even the bold colors can be done softly. Another convert!! ๐Ÿ˜„

Ah well @itsfi, garlic noodles are a tough opponent!

I loved the LG crayons, but you can check out MARC JACOBS BEAUTY - Le Marc Liquid Lip Crayon - Plum n Get Ittoo (not necessarily this color). Some more shades that wear well!

Awww that was so sweet of her! @jozkid

@itsfi Those Cozy Socks look perfect for warming up cold toes! What a lovely gift from @jozkid โค๐Ÿ–ค

Thank you @GG84! The cozy socks came at a perfect time; we're having a little cold spell right now! @jozkid is an absolute sweetheart! 

What a great gift, @itsfi! The LG Lip Crayon looks like a lovely shade- I'm sure you rocked it! And those socks look both comfy and adorable! Enjoy your goodies! 

Thank you @quspork! The socks have been keeping me warm and I've worn the lip crayon a few more times - I love how convenient it is to keep in my purse. ๐Ÿ™‚

awwwwwa how fun are those gifts!!?? @itsfi how sweet @jozkid

awwwwwa how fun are those gifts!!?? @itsfi how sweet @jozkid

Re: awwwwwa how fun are those gifts!!?? @itsfi how sweet @jozkid

Thanks @lmaster!

Re: awwwwwa how fun are those gifts!!?? @itsfi how sweet @jozkid

I agree @lmaster! ๐Ÿ™‚  @jozkid is an absolute sweetheart! 

12,978 Replies
testing