Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@itsfi Wow! What a sweet and generous gift! I can tell @eshoe put a lot of thought and effort into this! And how cute is it that her daughter included something as well!?! ๐Ÿ˜

I hope you enjoy all these wonderful goodies!

Thank you @Shosh85! ๐Ÿค— @eshoe and her dear daughter are gems! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž Such kindness and generosity! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Wow! Such a beautiful gift! I love all the wrapping! Enjoy all your new masks!!! @itsfi

Thank you @veronika23@eshoe has a great talent not only for curating surprises but for wrapping them so beautifully! ๐Ÿ˜

@itsfi - I just about died laughing about the banana shee...

@itsfi - I just about died laughing about the banana sheet mask's caption.

Re: @itsfi - I just about died laughing about the banana shee...

Hilarious right @Nickelliebear1!?! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™ve had a kick going through everything @eshoe put together. ๐Ÿ˜†

Enjoy your treats @itsfi - @eshoe is definitely so generous and kind! Her personal notes and attention to detail make everything even more special. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the masks.

Thank you @ShortErica!  @eshoe is amazing! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I don't know what I was thinking, I must have been intoxicated with birthday cake, but I posted my gifts from @ZombieMetroAnt@Tamara76  and @jozkid  in the Party Thread. So if you want to see all the goodies they sent me, wander over there. Sorry I messed up, I can only blame it on my birthday once a year.

Happy belated Birthday @prettyinpa!

Thank you, @faeriegirl!

When was your birthday @prettyinpa? Happy Belated One! I will have to check out your goodies.

My birthday was yesterday, @ShortErica, but we started celebrating the day before because I had to be in Harrisburg, the nearest city that has decent restaurants. Hubby took me to dinner and dancing, yay! On my official birthday I had a strawberry tart stand in birthday cake and celebrated some more.

That's awesome @prettyinpa! Glad you had an awesome time and get to celebrate multiple days.

Too much wine with your birthday dinner @prettyinpa??? ๐Ÿคฃ

Haha, @jozkid,  no adult beverages or wine were consumed on my birthday, but only because I forgot to pick some up beforehand. I did have a hard cider today, but that didn't count.

Happy New Year!  I've been hoarding this gift from @jozkid for a few days, to enjoy the anticipation, but when I finally opened it, Christmas morning was back again, all wrapped in Spring Green tissue paper!  There was a sweet and lovely card, with assorted chocolates from Lindt and Dove.  Those disappear so fast, it's like magic!  There goes another one!  Included is a Dark Chocolate and also a Milk Chocolate Bar from Trader Joe's. I am a neophyte when it comes to Trader Joe's. That means their best treats are new and exciting to me.  A one pound box of Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Stars Shortbread Cookies is a real hit with my husband, but plenty for both of us!  Trader Joe's pastel-colored Macaron Soaps in the scents of lavender honey, mint, and raspberry sound so edible, but, I think not. 

I'm very excited that @jozkid included a lovely pair of orchid-colored, super-soft, 

perfect-for-me Llama Socks!  Membership in the BIC Sock Club!   I love them.   ๐Ÿ™‚  Makeup: "Ooh La La!" ColourPop eyeshadow palette, and three exciting ColourPop Super Shock Shadows- beautiful, and my very first ColourPop shadows, I think!   Pat McGrath mini MatteTrance Lipstick in Elson is a matte blue-red.  Smelling better than it has a right to is Frosted Coconut Snowball Body Cream from Bath&Body Works.  Cuter than you would expect is a "Don't Quit Your Daydream" pink antibacterial hand gel with a Unicorn gracing the label, that is going straight into my purse to be treasured and used. 

Thank you so much, @jozkid!  You are so gracious and kind!

That is so sweet of @jozkid!  Enjoy, @tsavorite!

Thank you, @Tamara76!

That sounds like a such sweet package, @tsavorite

Thank you, @quspork!

12,978 Replies
testing