Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

What a wonderful and cute surprise!!! Thanks for sharing!!! @LCResz

Those mini notebooks are adorable @LCResz! show thoughtful of @gonerogue to send some New Yearโ€™s cheer your way๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’— that cup, too!!

What a thoughtful gift from @gonerogue! Enjoy your goodies, @LCResz!

@LCResz,

Such a cute cup!  I love it!  Great notebooks, too, so thoughtful of @gonerogue!   ๐Ÿ™‚

Everything is so beautiful @LCResz! ๐Ÿ’— Love  those notebooks! @gonerogue is so thoughtful! 

@LCResz Glad you got it and I'm glad you can put it all to good use ๐Ÿ™‚ If you ever make it over to CA, let me know so we can make a meet-up happen ๐Ÿ™‚

Yay, such great unicorn mail, @LCResz.  Hope you can get together with @gonerogue real soon.

I came home on NYE to a lovely package from @jozkid I have to start by saying I sent her a very MODEST care package for after her surgery. I was not expecting anything in return. At all. I looked at the box and was thinking, "Holy cow, what did she send me?!" It was a big box and everything was wrapped beautifully (I was too excited opening to photograph the wrapping. This is 20 times nicer than what I sent her. I am in love with the socks and really excited about the Colour Pop eyeshadows as well as the Laura Gellar lip crayon. This kind gift was nothing short of amazing. All the chocolate didn't make it into the picture, of course. Too tasty to wait.

I just have to say that BIC has become a beautiful haven for me. I never thought I would meet so many wonderful people posting about beauty products.

Thanks again @jozkid You are a rock star and too kind. Now I know why you're a boss.20190106_140533.jpg

Colour Pop paletteColour Pop palette

Trader Joe's Macaron SoapsTrader Joe's Macaron Soaps

@sprocketta Such a sweet gift. The soap is too cute!! 

Awwww - @jozkid is super sweet! Those macaron soaps are adorable!  @sprocketta

@sprocketta I bet the macaron soaps smells lovely!  

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Those soaps are so cute! This thread always makes me smile ๐Ÿ˜Š

Those macaron soaps are almost too cute to use @sprocketta!!! 

I thought so too @CC3616. Iโ€™m kind of sorry I didnโ€™t get some for myself. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Those socks are so cute! I hope you enjoy your new makeup and yummy-looking chocolates, @sprocketta!

They're very soft @quspork  I'll save them for a cold and crummy winter day.

@sprocketta You are very welcome, but Iโ€™m a little embarrassed. Youโ€™re making me sound waaaay nicer than I am!  Iโ€™m glad you like the new toys and Iโ€™m looking forward to seeing you model them!  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Okay, be modest @jozkid  I'm going to try these eye shadows tomorrow.

@jozkid You are the nicest!! So sweet of @sprocketta to send you some goodies in return. I feel the loveโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•

Thanks sweetie @unfungirl

Your post about @jozkidโ€™s kindness was very touching @sprocketta๐Ÿ˜ญ You are right about this place, it is pretty incredible. You are part of what makes it that way, too๐Ÿค—!!! Enjoy all of the beautiful goodness she sent your way!

12,978 Replies
testing